• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
I am curious. If our sis made a police report and sue the so call culprit, will this case implicate wuqi? Will wuqi be hauled up to the court as prime witness of this case as he provided the info of the culprit?

Thanks for your concern, not to worry. For the sake of relatives and friends, i have went to countless hospitals/police stations/courtrooms with them. If need be, i will take leave if it gets so serious.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hi Relaxman,

The words of some here went beyond petty insults as what happened was an attack on a woman modesty, i have always tolerated attacks on me even when they were from people i know, have managed to recover some of the archives, still going through them as it is the Xmas season.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Relaxman,

The words of some here went beyond petty insults as what happened was an attack on a woman modesty, i have always tolerated attacks on me even when they were from people i know, have managed to recover some of the archives, still going through them as it is the Xmas season.

Appreciate your explanation on this matter.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Relaxman,

actually this following TS got hit hardest of all on his own making "maybe".

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?167179-The-Final-Battlestar-Galactica-Apocalypse-Right-here!!!

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Relaxman,

Kudos Bro Wuqi. Salute.
It is great to have a moderator like yourself to step in when things got out of line. Forums are supposed to enjoy freedom of expression but it must not get out of line or turned personal. Just like in Facebook, one can say all sorts but one can get sued for slander as well. It is traceable to the IP address and the registered owner. Happy New Year, everyone.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Relaxman,

best to avoid confrontational retorts if cannot take the heat.

anyway, how does one link a forummer "so easily" to his/her facebook? like to learn n avoid.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absolutely right..... peace for all. :biggrin:

And I think Relaxman need to relax a bit too.
Think of the drinks tomorrow night and the girl you are going to hug next to you.Definitely not good for the mood to start in the new year.
Every action will have counteraction. Not good for forums. Peace.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
best to avoid confrontational retorts if cannot take the heat.

anyway, how does one link a forummer "so easily" to his/her facebook? like to learn n avoid.

You also know it is confrontational retorts and not confrontational attacks then you should know not to engage in victim blaming and shaming. Anyway if you are still not aware, take note I was not the only victim in that attack and refrain from saying more as your words will hurt another.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I think Relaxman need to relax a bit too.
Think of the drinks tomorrow night and the girl you are going to hug next to you.Definitely not good for the mood to start in the new year.
Every action will have counteraction. Not good for forums. Peace.

Don't worry about me. I am always relax. Maybe if given a chance you can advise some of your "friends" not to turn this forum into a playground again. They really should learn from you. Peace...

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You also know it is confrontational retorts and not confrontational attacks then you should know not to engage in victim blaming and shaming. Anyway if you are still not aware, take note I was not the only victim in that attack and refrain from saying more as your words will hurt another.

poor thing, deepest sympathies, must be only the "attackers" are wrong.

i like the attitude.

you win already lah.

the ignore list feature is very useful.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

i like the attitude.

you win already lah.

Hey you are saying Wuqi who was another victim in the attack had done wrong? You don't know a thing then shut up.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal

i like the attitude.

you win already lah.

Relax lah bakkuttay..... let wuqi handle ginfreely issues. As i said, even i am not in favour of the approach used by wuqi at first but at end of the day, i respect wuqi decision. Furthermore, attack on woman modesty is a serious matter.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry about me. I am always relax. Maybe if given a chance you can advise some of your "friends" not to turn this forum into a playground again. They really should learn from you. Peace...

First of all, I have no chance to tell any of my friends cos I am a lone ranger. I have no friends.
I am faceless and nameless. No one like me because I will call a spade a spade. Nothing more nothing less.
My only friend's name is called money. This forum is more of a entertainment outlet. No money gain at all. So in the end, no money, no friends.
You can do what you like and other forumers will do what they like as well. I am also entitled to do what I like.
So peace or war, you choose. You are a clever relaxed man. Peace not war iinto 2016. :smile:

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
First of all, I have no chance to tell any of my friends cos I am a lone ranger. I have no friends.
I am faceless and nameless. No one like me because I will call a spade a spade. Nothing more nothing less.
My only friend's name is called money. This forum is more of a entertainment outlet. No money gain at all. So in the end, no money, no friends.
You can do what you like and other forumers will do what they like as well. I am also entitled to do what I like.
So peace or war, you choose. You are a clever relaxed man. Peace not war iinto 2016. :smile:

Respect you bro....

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I was like you faceless and nameless and call a spade a spade. Unlike you I was attacked with false accusations. Good for you that you have peace not war.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was like you faceless and nameless and call a spade a spade. Unlike you I was attacked with false accusations. Good for you that you have peace not war.

Objectives and ultimate goals changes everytime we pass through a certain phase of life.
I used to be a firebrand and someone who is hated by everyone. I was once labelled as a Taliban in my industry in my younger days. Ruthless is my other name. I chose to presevere and forgive and forget. Today I am doing many times better than many of my peers who ridiculed me. I do not need to show them what I am today. I do not need any apologies from them for sometimes you need not need that clap to show that you had won.That is enough to bring a smile. I know ultimately my score in my heart. That is good enough.

But you are entitled to do what you must. Good luck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.