• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
It's the Block behind the MAXIS Signboard building that you would see on the Danga Bay/Skudai Road just before the flyover going towards Skudai.

Thanks bro Grago!

1281528144647bb6b146556f15cf408407733fb576.jpg

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
My personal 2 cents based on the good people whom i have the honour to work with on many matters, just sharing as there were multiple requests for these contacts.

Legal:

KH LOO, Issac Liew or Ms Gan
Lawyer:

NO. 16-01, JALAN BESTARI 2/2
TAMAN NUSA BESTARI
81300 SKUDAI
07-2350805

http://www.malaysianbar.org.my/legaldirectory/mfirmdetail.php?fid=10638
[email protected]

Company Set up/ Secretarial Services

Ms Carol or Mr Eric Yee

Address: 88A, Jalan Harimau Tarum, Taman Century, Johor Bahru, Johor, 80250 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
Phone: 07-335 2040

Good agent to work with:

Sophia Heng
+60 16 722 3714
www.sophiaheng.com

Roof/OVERALL SUPER Handy Man:
Mr Lee / Da Ge
016 708 8807
014 985 2829

Furniture:

Izola
Bryan

Jalan Mutiara 1/9, Taman Mutiara Mas, 81300 Skudai, Johor

If you must tell them who referred you, then tell them the HH guy recommended you.
Disclaimer: No commissions or referrer fee is ever applicable.

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Adding more:

Pre-School (English/Mandarin Medium)
Red Woods Montessori Pre-School

http://redwoods.my/

Branches in Mount Austin/Tebrau, Nusa Bestari and Mutiara Mas
Ms Kaili: 017 769 4088

4 X 4 Vehicle Mods and accessories

SJ 4 X 4
https://www.facebook.com/Sj4x4Accessories/

27, Jalan Harmonium 23/14, Taman Desa Tebrau

Mr Liang
012-717 1666

There is also a "well equipped" paintball accessories shop (A bit expensive IMHO but well worth it) in the same row as the 4 x 4 shop. :wink: Also a nice ba kut teh place just next to the 4 x 4 shop.

If you must tell them who referred you, then tell them the HH guy recommended you.
Disclaimer: No commissions or referrer fee is ever applicable.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi ginfreely, my apologies to hear this. I think i just saw some of your messages. I have deleted some which were extremely rude a couple of years ago before my hiatus. Hope all is well with you.

Hi Wuqi, I am well thank you. Do you have a copy of those "extremely rude" posts that you deleted a couple of years ago? Can you pass me a copy? I would like to make a police report.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hi Wuqi, I am well thank you. Do you have a copy of those "extremely rude" posts that you deleted a couple of years ago? Can you pass me a copy? I would like to make a police report.

Hi Ginfreely, i don't have the records unfortunately as it is a while ago.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Nice place to check up on prices of products and do online comparison, just to share as these are set up by pretty good folks that i know.

beeZmall_logo.png
http://beezmall.com/

Their SG site on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/beeZmallsg/?fref=ts

http://beezmall.com.sg/

10897081_1381126338856880_4490474299356977248_n.jpg
Another to share, this is for pre-school education, pre-school, after school care, paper quilling etc:

Their new Montessori school is located in Nusa Bestari/Bukit Indah area.
www.redwoods.my
+60 17 769 4088

Paper Quilling/filigree classes
https://www.facebook.com/Kellys-Paper-Filigree-111153559219728/?fref=ts

Last edited:

avalon74

Alfrescian
Loyal
always admire you being ever so humble & down to earth..
will take time to browse the pages in LIJ3, btw besides myself any new kaki bought in Setia Eco Gardens?

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

alamak, spf very busy one. unless your name is ginfreelee of course.

hahaha.....................

Stevewish

Alfrescian
Loyal
will take time to browse the pages in LIJ3, btw besides myself any new kaki bought in Setia Eco Gardens?

I thought SEG already matured estate around 7 years, are you refer to resale market? I used to stay in my sis 's house for 2 years initially before relocation to SG.

avalon74

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought SEG already matured estate around 7 years, are you refer to resale market? I used to stay in my sis 's house for 2 years initially before relocation to SG.

Hi Steve,
Eco Garden is more or less complete, now they are developing Eco Village along the stretch after Tenby international school.
Just back from weekend stay, seems they have moved the boot check from secondary clearance to primary clearance at Woodlands check pt.

Btw, I bought in 2009, before I join this forum..

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Thank you sir, I haven't but looks like the area there is growing pretty nicely.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Some updates, some developers have taken to under writing their own loans for developments where they are struggling while others are looking at more GRR. Yet another one coloured in a hue that is similar to the forest canopy may land into a spot of trouble. Someone shared with me some of the factors that could make the current market change so it does look like some areas are well worth holding on to. One factor would likely be linked to the return of inflation once bounces back.

The daily traffic during school holidays is appalling though, so much so that some have taken to going online on face book to complain. In the face of the heightened alert status at the border, it doesn't look like it will ease anytime soon. With the increasing ddos attacks on even ssdp on sites, it does appear that certain activities are on the rise in this region.

I guess these old bones are still useful to some. It remains to be seen what will happen in our region, fingers crossed.

rainbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a few pieces of used furniture dear to me to move from Singapore to my JB house. Any recommendation of reliable JB transport co with reasonable pricing which can do the job? Do they need to get some custom documentation ? (Just a couple of pieces of furniture)

Thank you for your info.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a few pieces of used furniture dear to me to move from Singapore to my JB house. Any recommendation of reliable JB transport co with reasonable pricing which can do the job? Do they need to get some custom documentation ? (Just a couple of pieces of furniture)

Thank you for your info.

CHL Movers is cheapest I think.:p

avalon74

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finally finish browsing LIJ3.
Actually the increase in toll charges from both sides did not drastically reduce the time to past through the customs as those who need to travel will still pay the increase in toll.
Same logic as COE which was meant to control car population but in fact favors the rich instead of the families in need.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
alamak, spf very busy one. unless your name is ginfreelee of course.

hahaha.....................

Yes Lee related would have the resources to know about the false accusations instantly and make police report long time ago and justice served. Btw I am offering a cash reward for anyone to offer me the past records to make police report. PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.