• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
New speed cameras in Malaysia - 1000 fixed and mobile speed cameras to start operations in Sept 12.

8AA0A634-D626-4D24-91BA-DFAFA43C08BA-4311-00000252F079EABE.jpg

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG politics will dictate the pace of Singaporeans moving to JB. As SG moves closer to the 6.5m population mark and housing cost soar while JB matures, the pace of our move to JB will quicken. Hence, I feel some SG politics talk is useful and relevant to the thread....

austin_hts

Alfrescian
Loyal
check out austin heights ! :smile:

arsenal*AlfrescianJoin DateJun 2011Posts969My ReputationPoints:*39*/ Power: 2

*Re: Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Ok.. Is it advisable to visit JB this weekend? When is the best time to travel? Any good property to buy?

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Huh, cannot scold the PAP anymore?

Imo, I think should be ok lah. Juz be moderate. Over here anything goes as far as BO$$ Sam is concerned. Except discussion of SEX...which is prohibited.

SG politics will dictate the pace of Singaporeans moving to JB. As SG moves closer to the 6.5m population mark and housing cost soar while JB matures, the pace of our move to JB will quicken. Hence, I feel some SG politics talk is useful and relevant to the thread....

Yes, I second tat. Watever decision/policy our garment implement, it definitely affects man in the street. Juz discussion on the immigration FT policy enough leow. Haven talk abt high cost of living tat force us to seek alternative home here.

Last edited:

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure it is good choice..

check out austin heights ! :smile:

arsenal*AlfrescianJoin DateJun 2011Posts969My ReputationPoints:*39*/ Power: 2

*Re: Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Ok.. Is it advisable to visit JB this weekend? When is the best time to travel? Any good property to buy?

austin_hts

Alfrescian
Loyal
price went up RM30K in Jul. but still very reasonable in my view.
the row of semi-ds facing the town park somehow take up is slower. at lower level, compared to other units at hilltop, but still on higher ground vs surrounding area outside the development. plus pts compared to the semi-ds on higher grounved - (1)more land -40x90 (vs 40x80), build-up larger at abt 3650 sqft (2) unblock view over town park (3) golf course view for inner units (4) lower price, abt $1 mil.

Btw, the water theme park is confirmed and construction is startg soon (or might have started by now)..

I am vested in this development.

Agree. But price up up leow.

Last edited:

TrulyAsia

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is good news to the residents, hope the admission fee is reasonable and those from lower income group can enjoy the facilities regularly.
All the while JB has been lack of public swimming pools and the existing ones are not properly maintained, most of the locals only learn to swim at river and seaside.

Btw, the water theme park is confirmed and construction is startg soon (or might have started by now)..

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
JB build a library beside Giant.
It is a good effort, hope they put in effort to make it a good one for the residences

Status
Not open for further replies.