• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello guys

Anyone can advise to do MACS in Tuas , what is the operating hours ? Can be done in both going in and coming out from JB direction ? Coz woodlands one can only do when going into jb ...
Thanks

Legolad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello guys

Anyone can advise to do MACS in Tuas , what is the operating hours ? Can be done in both going in and coming out from JB direction ? Coz woodlands one can only do when going into jb ...
Thanks
Supposed to be 24 hours according to the website. I have been there a few times (at various times) and had not encountered a closed counter. Just park and lock your car at the side after clearing the immigration. Short walk to the building on your left (if heading towards Spore) (follow the signs) and take the lift up. Takes less than 10 mins if no Q.
Hope this helps.
Their website: http://www.imi.gov.my/index.php/en/...a/69-malaysia-automated-clearance-system-macs

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello guys

Thanks

No sure about the operation hours.. I did mine in 2nd link on one Sunday recently while on the way back to SG

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
When entering JB, stop your car at the side after stamping passport.

Walk ALL the way to the right. Till the end where you can see buses below and go to 2nd floor. There are signs for MACs

Bring along photos. They are not so fussy. If u have no photo, they will scan your existing one from your passport. Pay RM 30 on the spot.

Used to be 24 hours but recently I go they say office hours ( means safe before 5pm )

Hello guys

Thanks

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Supposed to be 24 hours according to the website. I have been there a few times (at various times) and had not encountered a closed counter. Just park and lock your car at the side after clearing the immigration. Short walk to the building on your left (if heading towards Spore) (follow the signs) and take the lift up. Takes less than 10 mins if no Q.
Hope this helps.
Their website: http://www.imi.gov.my/index.php/en/...a/69-malaysia-automated-clearance-system-macs

hi , no longer 24hrs liao , even for woodlands side ... should be 7am - 6pm or so .... will someone recently done MACS, please advise ?

Hopeful

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi , no longer 24hrs liao , even for woodlands side ... should be 7am - 6pm or so .... will someone recently done MACS, please advise ?

Did mine last month. Office hours 8am - 6pm (Monday to Sunday)
Just bring passport and RM$30 to renew.

Hope this helps.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why LTA "have to" match what msia is charging? Not that they are paying tol to msia.

Collect toll for EDL highway at Woodland checkpt logical or not ? Using same logic Singapore should collect toll at checkpts for our world most expensive under sea expressway ( MCE ).:biggrin:

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Private bus operators is only the first direct line impact in Johor .
Retail Businesses will follow next.

But I admire the bus operators. Hit them where it hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.