• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha.. That's bit too far fetched..

But I do hope that the jam situation can be resolved. It's just plain ridiculous

PAP might as well be upfront and tell the Singaporeans that they do not want us to go over to j b and they dont welcome malaysians and close the border crossings.

good2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, just want to ask the bros and sis which network eg Digi, maxis, etc you use and whether u use prepaid or postpaid and what pros and cons. Thanks! Have a great weekend!

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would it correct to say that the jam is the worst on Friday evening because people working in Sg are going back to JB for the weekend?

ummm, i think so. in fact every work day evening looks bad to me, and also sat and sun now. basically not much window to go jb.. :(
i use prepaid. its simple and fuss free..

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Published: Thursday April 10, 2014 MYT 12:00:00 AM
Updated: Thursday April 10, 2014 MYT 9:10:59 AM

Cleaner bashed to death for telling off rowdy group

BY TAN SIN CHOW

GEORGE TOWN: A group of men beat a teenager to death with crash helmets after he apparently told them to stop drinking and making a nuisance of themselves.

The four men repeatedly bashed Ameer Mustaqim Naharuddin, 19, on the head and face at about 2.40am yesterday at the IJM Promenade in Sungai Pinang, Jelutong.

He died on the spot. His three friends called the police when they found him lying on the ground.

The attackers had already fled the scene on two motorcycles.

Nobody could see the number plates of the motorcycles because it was too dark.

It was learnt that Ameer Mustaqim had approached the men on his own.

Penang CID chief Senior Asst Comm Mazlan Kesah said a canine unit and forensics team were sent to the scene.

“We recovered pieces of shattered helmet visors and are checking closed-circuit television cameras of nearby shops for leads,” he said.

“We have classified the case under Section 302 of the Penal Code for murder.”

Police have also recorded statements from Ameer Mustaqim’s friends.

Ameer Mustaqim’s father Naharuddin Yusoff, 45, claimed his body at the Penang Hospital mortuary.

“I have lost my son. He was a friendly and approachable guy,” he said, adding that he hoped the culprits would be caught.

According to him, his son had just received his salary and had gone out with friends that night. The teen was a cleaner at Universiti Sains Malaysia.

“Although he stayed out late, he was disciplined and would be at work by 7.30am,” Naharuddin said.

He said the last time he spoke to his son was at about 11pm on Tuesday.

“I told him to come back early because he would be working the next day. He told me he would be home soon.

“Then at about 3am, we got a call telling us that he was dead,” said Naharuddin. “How could this happen?”

http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nati...-bashed-to-death-for-telling-off-rowdy-group/

Last edited:

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Glad these live-firing will be a thing of the past in another decade.

But the F-16s might be a nuisance, though. Sengkang and CCK residents will understand what I mean. Whenever I drive past TPE while on the phone, the roars of the fighter jets above usually make me unable to hear what the other party is talking about.

here u go again.. can check check the blast next wk.
SAF to conduct military exercises from April 14 to 21.
http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/saf-conduct-military-exercises-april-14-21

Photogguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Published: Thursday April 10, 2014 MYT 12:00:00 AM
Updated: Thursday April 10, 2014 MYT 9:10:59 AM

Cleaner bashed to death for telling off rowdy group

BY TAN SIN CHOW

GEORGE TOWN: A group of men beat a teenager to death with crash helmets after he apparently told them to stop drinking and making a nuisance of themselves.

The four men repeatedly bashed Ameer Mustaqim Naharuddin, 19, on the head and face at about 2.40am yesterday at the IJM Promenade in Sungai Pinang, Jelutong.

He died on the spot. His three friends called the police when they found him lying on the ground.

The attackers had already fled the scene on two motorcycles.

Nobody could see the number plates of the motorcycles because it was too dark.

It was learnt that Ameer Mustaqim had approached the men on his own.

Penang CID chief Senior Asst Comm Mazlan Kesah said a canine unit and forensics team were sent to the scene.

“We recovered pieces of shattered helmet visors and are checking closed-circuit television cameras of nearby shops for leads,” he said.

“We have classified the case under Section 302 of the Penal Code for murder.”

Police have also recorded statements from Ameer Mustaqim’s friends.

Ameer Mustaqim’s father Naharuddin Yusoff, 45, claimed his body at the Penang Hospital mortuary.

“I have lost my son. He was a friendly and approachable guy,” he said, adding that he hoped the culprits would be caught.

According to him, his son had just received his salary and had gone out with friends that night. The teen was a cleaner at Universiti Sains Malaysia.

“Although he stayed out late, he was disciplined and would be at work by 7.30am,” Naharuddin said.

He said the last time he spoke to his son was at about 11pm on Tuesday.

“I told him to come back early because he would be working the next day. He told me he would be home soon.

“Then at about 3am, we got a call telling us that he was dead,” said Naharuddin. “How could this happen?”

http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nati...-bashed-to-death-for-telling-off-rowdy-group/

Georgetown is in JB?

Status
Not open for further replies.