• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

shortie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try to install the grill as soon as possible.

Hello Bro, this words should be from ur subordinate Relaxman answering lah...U forgot to login is it...LOL..You are a big boss now no need to do all this dirty works, let ur workers do it for you lah, just like your good old days. By the way, I would suggest U making it known to the forumers here that U are the owners for Red Spot Technology and RST Construction & Trading soliciting business in this forum and by giving these registered forumers big discountS for engaging ur works, everyone will abide to your words loh.....SORRY bro I dRank toO much JusT nOw..HheeHEE..

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
These are really petty theft, I suspect they were send by the window grill seller so that all of you will fix the whole house with his grills. :biggrin:

Oh dear.. Poor thing.. Our condolences. You know, I once heard this guy said feng shui is everything.. Perhaps this house has bad feng shui..

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi MaggieL ...I am also at Jalan 21 leh....maybe you are my nearby neighbour....if want to catchup can PM me your unit?:smile::smile:

yup, at Jalan 21...... yes, have not been to the house for around a week or two, already sent the defect list to customer service, thus waiting for response that all defects are completed......

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have heard the entire CV Management group is not responsive, many residents wrote to them multiple times but no response at all!! Why so lousy, should work on the gold mines location of Nusa Sentral, since is flanged by both Horizon Hill and Tradewinds..

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about we work as together to go to the AGM to expose the inability of current CV Management Team, and requests for some of all of current CV Management Team to be booted out!!??

I have heard the entire CV Management group is not responsive, many residents wrote to them multiple times but no response at all!! Why so lousy, should work on the gold mines location of Nusa Sentral, since is flanged by both Horizon Hill and Tradewinds..

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal

If writing to them is not working, try to meet them personally (preferably in groups).

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure, and the best way is to do it during AGM... Just puzzle me why CV not responding to any email inquiries - thought this is basic business protocols???

If writing to them is not working, try to meet them personally (preferably in groups).

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure, and the best way is to do it during AGM... Just puzzle me why CV not responding to any email inquiries - thought this is basic business protocols???

Base on my experience, never write email to developer about your complain. Make sure all correspondences are in black and white (hard copy). You must get them to cop acknowledged receipt on your copy. You may need all this evidence later.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Base on my experience, never write email to developer about your complain. Make sure all correspondences are in black and white (hard copy). You must get them to cop acknowledged receipt on your copy. You may need all this evidence later.

This is 21st century. Emails are black and white. You might as well advise them to send the corrspondences via pigeons..

shortie

Alfrescian
Loyal
NaiBeh..I just posted u a question in RTS thread. why u log out..ladyboy!

neutral

Alfrescian
Loyal
street lamp has been erected at the other side of the hoarding for Horizon Avenue.
Horizon Avenue are shophouses right ?

neutral

Alfrescian
Loyal
didn't take any. will try next time. That part of Horizon Avenue is also close to The Peak / The Hills. Seems to be an exciting site in future.

the road leading to oneNU from NS is also closed.

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
didn't take any. will try next time. That part of Horizon Avenue is also close to The Peak / The Hills. Seems to be an exciting site in future.

the road leading to oneNU from NS is also closed.

I suspect in the near future, the new road link from NS directly to the roundabout at Educity will replace the current one link to OneNU.

FUCKER

Aiyo yo ...i tell u all this developer and the staff attitude cannot make it la...
According to a friend who bought a unit she was told to go down make payment and collect key last yeear in Dec 2014. After all the confirmation on the day itself about 20mins to appt time a maggie staff called and say can come pay but cannot collect keys. My stupid friend still went down as was already in JB.
Reason given then was because unit not clean up will do it and revert within a week or so, hence my stupid friend ok and left.
After waiting more than 2weeks nothing she wrote a email to concern person in mid Jan 2015 this year. Fancy no answer to emial till todate in May. In between according to my this stupid friend she did try to call CV the developer and left message for this bitch Maggie but no reply wor..
Just a few days ago my stupid friend again wrote another email and still no reply, so try her luck to call this Maggie. She pick up but hang up shortly claiming bad connection, then my stupid friend sent what appt to this Maggie asking why cleaning needs more than 5mths coming 6mths and why no reply to email and calls and must she make a trip down to bang table..
Guess what this bloody bitch Maggie reply was ??? Well she actually welcome and challenge my stupid friend to go down bang table...Any comments ??