• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

inlinev4

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Albert,

Even with most resident willing to pay for the G&G, it may just take a couple of free rider to slowly disintegrate the system, tho I would hope this will not happen.

Do you feel the layout rather "cramp" due ?

dragonlance

Alfrescian
Loyal
U can stroll in the construction site when nobody are around, which I did & I have seen the type A quality is quite ok.

Can't comment on the other website where they posted inferior material used.

Ic... Well, it would really be too bad if the developer really use inferior materials. I think NS has a great potential to be a good development given its size and location. Plus it's always good to have more reputable developers in Nusajaya to push the rest to up their game instead of the big players e.g. Uem and Sp Setia controlling the market. When my brother and I were looking to buy 2 terraces side by side, we did go and check out NS. Thought the show house look ok though in the end we decided on NI coz of proximity to BI and we were impressed with the quality.

Albert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Phase 1 - Type B.

It's difficult to comment on quality since the building is not completed. As you said, buyers can only gauge the quality after they receive their end product. I assume all developer will be having some type of building quality issue during contruction phase. And of course developer will rectifiy these abnormalities before handover to the buyers. The only different is, at NS, anybody can enter the contruction site. So, u can imagine whats the comment when people see unfinish work condition.

Hi Albert, welcome to the thread! Are you an NS homeowner? Which phase?

Albert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup its true. There is a possibility of queing if a visitor car is at the guard house and a resident with an access card need to enter. But we must understand NS was not designed for G&G. Thats why, for type C - the proposal was 2 entrance with possible 3 entrance on CV final discreation. For type A & B, one entrance as the numbers are lower than the other. The most important, CV must make sure to fulfill their promise on G&G.

On free riders, I'm sure there will be. But hopefully with a strong resident's association members, we need find ways to convience all on G&G. Me, just being positive on this issue.

Dear Albert,

Even with most resident willing to pay for the G&G, it may just take a couple of free rider to slowly disintegrate the system, tho I would hope this will not happen.

Do you feel the layout rather "cramp" due ?

juentaiwan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Albert,
I think this problem can be easily solved. Since Type C would have 2 entrances. The community can assign one entrance dedicated for residents and one for visitors.What do you think?

myrsing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Understand they are selling their next phase now. Like NI, its only "pre-booking" sales. 3 corner lots on sale. 2 taken up. Now only left 1 facing North. Corner lots are type D. End lots are type E.

Oldtown

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya...this developer beside the price is slightly cheaper compare to other.... the town planning, workmanship is suck....
alot phase 1 buyer felt cheated .... they are really frustrated...

myrsing

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya...this developer beside the price is slightly cheaper compare to other.... the town planning, workmanship is suck....
alot phase 1 buyer felt cheated .... they are really frustrated...

U are right. If compare to NI, its slightly cheaper. Corner lots already 700K plus before 10% rebates.

peopleschampion

Alfrescian
Loyal
was inform that nusa sentral type D and E comes with 2 years security by developer and also card system..they are launching the new phase soon....and price is 30k more than phase 4

myrsing

Alfrescian
Loyal
was inform that nusa sentral type D and E comes with 2 years security by developer and also card system..they are launching the new phase soon....and price is 30k more than phase 4

The recent prebooking sale, I bet their corner lots should be sold out by now! Intermediate lots should be available for sales.

peopleschampion

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry....i am not aware of the pre-booking as when i ask them last sat, they said pre booking also have not started as the price of the new phase was just finalize...can try your luck and call them...need to avoid the row behind the shoplots...dont understand how come even the houses behind shoplots are also sold out when its so unsecured...

kienyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Corner lots are gone. Intermediate lots & End lots are available. Any comments on the new phase project? How about the developer?

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Corner lots are gone. Intermediate lots & End lots are available. Any comments on the new phase project? How about the developer?

think u have asked almost e whole jb developments... titter.gif

Last edited: