• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

dragonlance

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't think NS is that bad actually... Everytime I go to the developer office, it gets more and more crowded it seems... I am vested there myself but on the commercial side... Bot a shoplot for investment.

About the G&G issue, the version I hear from the developer was there were some mis selling in the beginning where sales promised client the G&G was a certainty when in fact it was still pending approval from the relevant gov agencies. Thus the hoo haa when some early purchasers found out the plan was still pending approval.

Since then, according to the developer and also confirmed by their lawyer that the G&G has been approved and issue solved.

Would like to hear any updates from NS homeowners on this...

inlinev4

Alfrescian
Loyal
How are the investment potential for NS shoplot ? Seen their brochure like turning into another Sutera Mall, you think is likely successful with Country View ?

dragonlance

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi inlinev4, since I bot in, naturally I think there's investment potential :-) however, different people my have differing views. I had been searching for a long time for a commercial property in and ard jb/Nusajaya before I decided on NS. At the time, the location, planning and pricing made sense to me. As I have shared some time ago in the main thread, I like the fact that all the shoplots are facing main road and I think with 400 shoplots planned for the development, this can really have synergy akin to the Nusa bestari/sutera stretch like u mentioned. Commercial units is roughly 10% of the whole development which to me seems sustainable. Of course, at the end of the day, whether the area will be 'Wong' or not only time will tell...

Linhnguyen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Glad to see different views!

Is there anyone going to receive the house key soon? I heard the Phase 1 is about to complete.

Albert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi guys, hope you don't mine me joining the forum.

Well I'm certainly agree on "dragonlance" comment.

On G&G, yes, there were some miscommunication at early stage. But the most important, G&G approved.

Albert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hopefully this forum will see a more balanced discussion compare to others who are only interested to bring forward negative issue on NS.

inlinev4

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any infor do NS have DMC for the residence ? Just to ensure the gated & guarded would stay on after CV hand over the management.

Hondacrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi inlinev4, since I bot in, naturally I think there's investment potential :-) however, different people my have differing views. I had been searching for a long time for a commercial property in and ard jb/Nusajaya before I decided on NS. At the time, the location, planning and pricing made sense to me. As I have shared some time ago in the main thread, I like the fact that all the shoplots are facing main road and I think with 400 shoplots planned for the development, this can really have synergy akin to the Nusa bestari/sutera stretch like u mentioned. Commercial units is roughly 10% of the whole development which to me seems sustainable. Of course, at the end of the day, whether the area will be 'Wong' or not only time will tell...

Hi dragon, care to share how much did u purchase the shoplot ? Facing main road is it the one which faces the jungle? Somehow i think nusa sentral is really a good buy. The location is barely a few km away from the east ledang side and prices i heard is very very affordable, unlike some other developments which are priced out of ordinary malaysians reach

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The location is barely a few km away from the east ledang side and prices i heard is very very affordable, unlike some other developments which are priced out of ordinary malaysians reach

Fyi next launch for End and Corner lots all > 600K.

Looks like even ordinary Msians are richer than singkie me base on ur observation and opinion.

Albert

Alfrescian
Loyal
NS does not have DMC. Basically the first 2 days it's under the developer control. Then after the residents need to take over. Whether the G&G continues depend on the community. But we are positive that most of the residents would prefer the G&G. Of course we can't ignore there will be some who will oppose. But hopefully with low monthly security payment, it will convince all.

Found out other development such as NI too don't have DMC ( think only Phase 7 & 8 - has DMC if I'm not wrong).

Any infor do NS have DMC for the residence ? Just to ensure the gated & guarded would stay on after CV hand over the management.

dragonlance

Alfrescian
Loyal
As to location, mine is facing the main road in NS, and info from developer is this road will someday be connected to HH. As HH develops its land nearer to NS there may b plans to open up a road to connect HH, NS to Gelang Patah road. All this is of course still yet to be confirmed. We are talking like years ahead assuming things stay buoyant I guess.

inlinev4

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe most of the shoplot are close to the Rm 1mil mark with 3-levels, ie Shop on ground and office above.

Make sense to serve nearby community where the nearest commercial is at BI area.

If part of SiLC is up within next few years may attract even more business.

dragonlance

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi guys, hope you don't mine me joining the forum.

Well I'm certainly agree on "dragonlance" comment.

On G&G, yes, there were some miscommunication at early stage. But the most important, G&G approved.

Hi Albert, welcome to the thread! Are you an NS homeowner? Which phase?

Country view is certainly doing well with NS. While doing my due diligence, I notice the company was making a loss the year before but once revenue from NS came in, profit shot through the roof! Certainly augurs well for the company though I can't say anything abt the building quality though I notice some other forumers have raised concerns. However, since the first phase has yet to be completed, I am not sure how one can gauge the building quality?

inlinev4

Alfrescian
Loyal
U can stroll in the construction site when nobody are around, which I did & I have seen the type A quality is quite ok.

Can't comment on the other website where they posted inferior material used.