• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will Phase 5 be ready soon?

From my last visit from what I saw.. The building are more or less completed except the road serving to the houses..
Once the road is done.. The developer will then apply for TOP to the authority.. And how fast their authority get it approved I'm not sure
Well I am expecting end of the year

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
my agent said Nov?? what is the chance for renting out? can fetch $1600 or more? just curious...

From my last visit from what I saw.. The building are more or less completed except the road serving to the houses..
Once the road is done.. The developer will then apply for TOP to the authority.. And how fast their authority get it approved I'm not sure
Well I am expecting end of the year

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
my agent said Nov?? what is the chance for renting out? can fetch $1600 or more? just curious...

Should be around there.. whether is Nov or Dec or even Jan.. not much different
Important is after collecting your key.. Will there be lots of defects.. and how long it takes the developer to rectify all the defects & handover the house to us so that we can start any renovation works..
Rental yield is not good as the amenities are not up & ready in NS now
$1600 onwards is possible.. But I afraid later the whole house will be in a mess inside out and need to spend on the repair works just to restore it back to good condition

Anyway, they have already started on the road work.. So I believe when come end Sept.. You should be able to see a nice road leading to your house when you are driving there

Last edited:

SYHEN

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should be around there.. whether is Nov or Dec or even Jan.. not much different
Important is after collecting your key.. Will there be lots of defects.. and how long it takes the developer to rectify all the defects & handover the house to us so that we can start any renovation works..
Rental yield is not good as the amenities are not up & ready in NS now
$1600 onwards is possible.. But I afraid later the whole house will be in a mess inside out and need to spend on the repair works just to restore it back to good condition

Anyway, they have already started on the road work.. So I believe when come end Sept.. You should be able to see a nice road leading to your house when you are driving there

Why rent when you can enjoy nice, quiet and friendly neighbours around you. The first Motorbike shop is now open and there goes another one cleaning, renovating, soon ready for business. One Sentral Condo is already WIP and road work is WIP too for all the shops. Anyway, I think NS is a nice place to stay.

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why rent when you can enjoy nice, quiet and friendly neighbours around you. The first Motorbike shop is now open and there goes another one cleaning, renovating, soon ready for business. One Sentral Condo is already WIP and road work is WIP too for all the shops. Anyway, I think NS is a nice place to stay.

For me, I have no intention to rent out my unit since the first day I placed the deposit..
Will do up the place nicely & keep it as a holiday home or weekend home for the time being once I got the key

Nusaking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just been to Nusa sentral site today, drove around and notice something not right. If you guys had noticed the phase 1 terrace houses, there is no gate in between the shop lots and the terraced houses next to it. Likewise, the road that separate the shop lots and the phase 4 &5 terraced houses has been built. However, I noticed that it is almost impossible to errect a parameter fence in between the shop lots and those terrace houses given that it is just a clear road. Similar to those phase 1 houses. Does anyone has any updates on d G&G parameter on this? Otherwise, anyone can come into the development via d shop houses without passing through the guardhouse. Thanks in advance!

Nusaking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just went to Nusa sentral site today, the service apron in front and at the back of the phase 4 & 5 terrace houses are already marked out. Pending the laying of the road. Probably in 2 to 3 weeks time, you will see a road leading to your house.

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the feedback from rental .... i also no urgency to rent, just checking on the possibilities ya.... the last thing I need is to bring a nonsense tenants to disturb all you guys....:smile::smile:

For me, I have no intention to rent out my unit since the first day I placed the deposit..
Will do up the place nicely & keep it as a holiday home or weekend home for the time being once I got the key

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just been to Nusa sentral site today, drove around and notice something not right. If you guys had noticed the phase 1 terrace houses, there is no gate in between the shop lots and the terraced houses next to it. Likewise, the road that separate the shop lots and the phase 4 &5 terraced houses has been built. However, I noticed that it is almost impossible to errect a parameter fence in between the shop lots and those terrace houses given that it is just a clear road. Similar to those phase 1 houses. Does anyone has any updates on d G&G parameter on this? Otherwise, anyone can come into the development via d shop houses without passing through the guardhouse. Thanks in advance!

From the site plan I have already noticed that since day one.
It is impossible to come into the development UNLESS those owners (with shop houses behind) open their back gate and let the person come in.. pass thru from house inside.. and go out from their main gate

There will still be parameter fence to those areas "not covered" (refer to "red" line marked for Ph 3 - P5 development)

And hopefully there will be another guard house located at phase 5

NS parameter fencing 1.jpg
NS parameter fencing.jpg

Last edited:

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone knows if there is new road leading to Nusa Sentral? I heard they may open up a road at Educity Round-about and lead to NS & Horizon Hill? not sure "chun" or not? This may help NS to speed up occupancy and development...Cheers:smile::smile:

Bruceli

Alfrescian
Loyal
the one that passes through tradewind project ?

Anyone knows if there is new road leading to Nusa Sentral? I heard they may open up a road at Educity Round-about and lead to NS & Horizon Hill? not sure "chun" or not? This may help NS to speed up occupancy and development...Cheers:smile::smile:

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
As we are going to be the new proud owners has anybody planned for the renos as need suggestions on to do the basics first as in to liveble quality like paintings and electricles and need ideas about costs and other important things that need to be done .thanks .