• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not developer but residents reno contractor. Ustand co was I-Home contractor.

Care to share the company name of the contractor so that we can avoid this contractor in the future? Wonder what us as residents can do to avoid being ripped-off by such contractors?

by the way, what is "I-Home" contractor?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Care to share the company name of the contractor so that we can avoid this contractor in the future? Wonder what us as residents can do to avoid being ripped-off by such contractors?

by the way, what is "I-Home" contractor?

Name of co I-Home. And the boss name "Michael". Few homes were affected. As usual the contractor did one house. Very swee swee done. Show his potential clients one of the house renovated by him. Some of the residents were impressed by the workmanship. So they took his service. Some fm Phase 2. Keys oreidy collected. So far tat little info i had. Maybe NS residents can share their input here.

Last edited:

princesgp

Alfrescian
Loyal
My place is right in the middle of the park, mosque is far right and left (If really build, which I don't think so...), can still hear the loudspeaker? Probably hearing stereo? Anyone have experience how far the sound can travel?

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
My place is right in the middle of the park, mosque is far right and left (If really build, which I don't think so...), can still hear the loudspeaker? Probably hearing stereo? Anyone have experience how far the sound can travel?
Mine is in the middle too ,guess we could be neighbours ,last week i went left only about 3 houses need to be completed though the roads r muddy ,should be all done by 1 or 2 months the most .

princesgp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Front ready no use. Will not handover. Still have all the houses at the back not complete. They only handover by batches of completion. Guess at least till June to Sept period to complete at the latest. Wonder when the shophouses will open up? Guess will only open shops when more residents move in. Do note type D the roof at level 2 is sealed up. At the Type C show room for roof (pointed) type, the roof is high roof. On the actual not-too-long-ago completed Type D show house, the roof is sealed. Maybe lots of cost savings for not patching up the top roof and sealed it up.

The end-lot units also do not have full size top to down glass windows (compared to Type B or C , I think), only normal windows. Very misleading compared to the show house. But note, the drawings given by the developer is correct for Type D.

Last edited:

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you know if Type D can still build attic?

Front ready no use. Will not handover. Still have all the houses at the back not complete. They only handover by batches of completion. Guess at least till June to Sept period to complete at the latest. Wonder when the shophouses will open up? Guess will only open shops when more residents move in. Do note type D the roof at level 2 is sealed up. At the Type C show room for roof (pointed) type, the roof is high roof. On the actual not-too-long-ago completed Type D show house, the roof is sealed. Maybe lots of cost savings for not patching up the top roof and sealed it up.

The end-lot units also do not have full size top to down glass windows (compared to Type B or C , I think), only normal windows. Very misleading compared to the show house. But note, the drawings given by the developer is correct for Type D.

princesgp

Alfrescian
Loyal
The quick answer is NO! But if you I insist, tear the ceiling up and you need to spend money to patch the interior roof and paint it. Additional cost for us but savings for the developer I think. My agent told me it is high roof and that is why I chose Type D!

Last edited:

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some pictures to share...

IMAG4304.jpg
IMAG4307.jpg
IMAG4303.jpg
IMAG4311.jpg
IMAG4313.jpg

Last edited:

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
wolverine your picts gives us a good understanding of the stage we r in hope they will do it well without any problems but the service apt seems to be slow with the piling done not much people r working there n if we move in before that is done will be a muddy n not a welcome situation .

SYHEN

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are using white bricks instead of the usual red bricks.

White Bricks are used for wall fences only, same to all types which cracks now like mine. They used red bricks to build houses, I've seen it while type D is in progress last month. But now they have painted it already, quite fast the progress.

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you already staying there now?

White Bricks are used for wall fences only, same to all types which cracks now like mine. They used red bricks to build houses, I've seen it while type D is in progress last month. But now they have painted it already, quite fast the progress.

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
wolverine your picts gives us a good understanding of the stage we r in hope they will do it well without any problems but the service apt seems to be slow with the piling done not much people r working there n if we move in before that is done will be a muddy n not a welcome situation .

I think will need at least 3 to 5 years for all to settle down nicer and become vibrant...