• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
For unfurnished, you may able to rent out around RM1600. How much you plan to sell? Maybe i can check it out with my friends.

:eek: at MYR 1,600, i would rather leave the unit empty.... sell? dun think so fr now, especially with RPGT, maybe after 5 years..... i might be back to JB then, who knows!

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
:eek: at MYR 1,600, i would rather leave the unit empty.... sell? dun think so fr now, especially with RPGT, maybe after 5 years..... i might be back to JB then, who knows!

If you are one of the early birds who bought it at 300k, myr1600 will give you an annual return of about 6 percent. not bad at all.
Of course this is a simplistic way of calculating return, but gives you a good idea.

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 300k owners are from phase 1.

the new phases 4 and 5 are bigger and of better quality. Cannot compare.

rental should be at least $3k. No point renting out cheap.

If you are one of the early birds who bought it at 300k, myr1600 will give you an annual return of about 6 percent. not bad at all.
Of course this is a simplistic way of calculating return, but gives you a good idea.

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal

hehehhe.... i find you rather funny..... 300k would be for type A and B (20 X 70), units under VP now are type D and E (22 X 70), which are all priced a lot higher than your quoted 300k..... my endlot is already more than 600k.....

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
hehehhe.... i find you rather funny..... 300k would be for type A and B (20 X 70), units under VP now are type D and E (22 X 70), which are all priced a lot higher than your quoted 300k..... my endlot is already more than 600k.....

Thanks for appreciating my subtle humor:p. I am just totally lost touch with nusa sentral after I went to the first launch a few years back when the lowest price was around 300k. I am not stalking you so I have no idea which unit you bought.:wink:

On the same note, I also agree its not worth to rent out at that rate, rather leave it empty and use it as a holiday home.

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Relaxman - I thought Ringgit $2300 rental is quite good?? :(

Good that we share infor here....the Bukit Indah Hardware Shop lady offered me $1300 unfurnished.........trying to trick me...:(

I am not an owner or agent.....that is the current rental rate. Anyone can verify the rate? renting out is better than leave the house empty.

Last edited:

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Relaxman - I thought Ringgit $2300 rental is quite good?? :(

Good that we share infor here....the Bukit Indah Hardware Shop lady offered me $1300 unfurnished.........trying to trick me...:(

phase 4 and 5 units are more expensive than previous phases and there has yet to be a defined rate for now...... but will all depend on demand and supply, 2,300 for type A, B or C would be good as the owners would be able to cover their monthly installment. but not for us..... just too bad for the time being..... buyers would pay more for type D and E, but not necessary a higher rental

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not an owner or agent.....that is the current rental rate. Anyone can verify the rate? renting out is better than leave the house empty.

just curious, if you are neither owner nor agent, what is your objective in this forum? sorry if my question offends you, that was not my intention, but just to have a clearer understanding of your viewpoint (as to from which viewpoint are you looking at this)