• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
yesterday went to collect keys but was delayed due to misunderstanding of need to prepare drafts the amount stated but cash can also be paid for the amount stated .so went to ns anyway n was approached by two contractors who quoted some prices please compare n see if can get any cheaper would be good .
wrought iron grills for whole hse is $7ooo
cabinet 7 ft is 2500
cornice n L box for hall is 3000.
basics I plan to do is painting ,lights, fan,aircon
n the rest comes slowly since I am on a tight budget.

Chowray

Just joined the thread.
Can anyone let me know what is the best broadband service to the area? I checked on unifi and it doesn't see to have coverage in Nusa Sentral.

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard they already installed unifi at nusa sentral, you can go register already. Maybe still have to wait one two months for the network to ready.
Just joined the thread.
Can anyone let me know what is the best broadband service to the area? I checked on unifi and it doesn't see to have coverage in Nusa Sentral.

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
TM ppl when to nusa sentral and do installation of network. The installation only few weeks ago.
1510997_841875172499984_2318775384252442487_n.jpg
Hi Joe, where you heard the unifi can install in our area? Was checking with tmnet frequently, our area no ready for installation.

Last edited:

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
already collected key..... done defect list (3.5 hours)..... now preparing the list (softcopy) for submission......
was approached by various contractors..... all seemed very friendly and pleasant, kakakka......

@wolverine23, why do you have intension to register unifi? u plan to stay at NS?

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi does anybody knows when does the water n electricity installation takes place as I am a little confused about when how its done.
The defects seems not much as ive noticed only about five defects ,how about u guys if dont mind sharing as I might have missed some thanks.

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
already collected key..... done defect list (3.5 hours)..... now preparing the list (softcopy) for submission......
was approached by various contractors..... all seemed very friendly and pleasant, kakakka......

@wolverine23, why do you have intension to register unifi? u plan to stay at NS?

Plan to use when I am there... And also for wifi CCTV?

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
When u collect the keys, you will need to fill in some forms. Then CV will help you apply. After that, they will install the meters for you. Once you are notice that the meters are install (no need to make appointment), you will need to call the electrician n plumber provided by CV to plug in the wires & pipe to the house.

Hi does anybody knows when does the water n electricity installation takes place as I am a little confused about when how its done.
The defects seems not much as ive noticed only about five defects ,how about u guys if dont mind sharing as I might have missed some thanks.

peopleschampion

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a lot of defects also.even there is a roof leak. I did a quick complain to NS and the contractor came in to check next day and will rectify it.

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
When u collect the keys, you will need to fill in some forms. Then CV will help you apply. After that, they will install the meters for you. Once you are notice that the meters are install (no need to make appointment), you will need to call the electrician n plumber provided by CV to plug in the wires & pipe to the house.

So I have to go in regularly to check if meter is installed ,thanks Joegoh.

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a lot of defects also.even there is a roof leak. I did a quick complain to NS and the contractor came in to check next day and will rectify it.
Mind if u list the defects here so that we can relook our list as mine is only a few thanks.
Mine is
1)cracked walls
2)cracked ceramic near the wet kitchen
3)dented gate
4)dents on door near the wet kitchen
5)unplastered walls

5)hole on ceiling
6)bedroom leaking