• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTF??? I think we should form a community to solve this issue once and for all. Ive been to the developer, all they say 'This is wear and tear'. ...

Due to wear & tear???!!!
KNN! If 1-2 year can cause the roof to fly-off..... Then 10-20 yrs later the whole building will collapse???

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow must be a big bad wolf hiding somewhere ,hopefully the type E r hard ceramic type wont be blown away.

I tot it was mentioned that the roof tiles also flew off and landed elsewhere (from the cracked tiles in one of the photos).

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one interested in the Nusa Sentral Pricing...? Any agents here ? :smile::smile:

Hi, anyone know the potential selling price for our Type D units........?

Not that I want to sell, just like to have a feel on how much Nusa Sentral has appreciated...:smile::smile:

Cheers!!

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was at sales office today... no mention of wear n tear.... it was informed tat there was a very bad windy day n it just happened. At least CV would be forking out the costs for putting up the roof again

Bumi release of Type c now only left 6 units from almost 30 units released..... no discount, price at 680k for normal intermediate units......

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one interested in the Nusa Sentral Pricing...? Any agents here ? :smile::smile:

Would b good to know, but since dun intend to sell so early due to high rpgt and also planning for self-stay..... not too concerned as of now......

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure, but you mentioned 680k for type C will be good infor to know for now....Cheers all neighbours...:smile::smile:

Would b good to know, but since dun intend to sell so early due to high rpgt and also planning for self-stay..... not too concerned as of now......

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure, but you mentioned 680k for type C will be good infor to know for now....Cheers all neighbours...:smile::smile:

well, :p consolation for you, the next superlink units to be launched will be priced above the 1mil mark..... but this will be non-comparable due to difference in size......

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much are the superlinks? Superlinks are similar to terraces right?

yup, superlinks are similar to terraces but wider..... type d and e was 22 X 70. the superlink at NS will be 25 X 75...... i understand that they will be priced above the MYR 1mil mark.....

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
since we have quite a number of owners here, why not start a FB page as an informal residents' association? at least we can share our ideas as well as organize events (either social activities or even committees to approach the developer)...... not that i am against this forum but think might be a bit more effective in maintaining and keeping the best interest of house owners

my two cents..... :p