• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
This one should be clearer..

You can see at the top right area of the map.. At end of Jalan Sentral Utama.. After the T-Junction.. Thereafter, the dotted line is the new proposed road link to HH which lead to The Peak

03x1.jpg

Last edited:

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for posting....but the file seems not able to open....may be I try again....:smile:

This one should be clearer..

You can see at the top right area of the map.. At end of Jalan Sentral Utama.. After the T-Junction.. Thereafter, the dotted line is the new proposed road link to HH which lead to The Peak

03x1.jpg

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are going to be 2 Mosques in Nusa Sentral?

What is Kamoung Nipah?

What is KL and KTA?

KL= Kawasan Lapang = Empty area (meaning purposely left empty for landscape etc)

KTA = kolam takungan air = retention pond.

SR + sekolah rendah = primary school

SM= sekolah menangah = secondary school

SA= sekolah agama = religious school

these are all planned only. it may change. for example, if not enough muslims in the area, surau may be delayed or scrapped, or convert to park.

terencetan1981

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry bro & sis.. hope this help
mtil.jpg

thanks for the plan. what is the detail of the connection to the highway? currently, traffic from LegoLand does not have the access to NS other than through NI. cars coming out of NS also need to route through the roundabout. It is great if traffic links directly to the highway next to SILC and that opens up the connectivity to NS.
Btw congratulation to the buyers in NS. looking at the high quantum for commercial and education, NS would sure be a vibrant township.

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks ComingToJB san - this map sure very clear leow....

Two days ago, as I came back from Melaka, I took a turn into Nusajaya exit, and to my delight immediately found the "new" road with big word Nusa Sentral leading to...haha, nusa sentral of course........it was a pity that I did not bring this map along and later kind of lost in the area and could not find my unit ...haha...I blur...:smile:

thanks for the plan. what is the detail of the connection to the highway? currently, traffic from LegoLand does not have the access to NS other than through NI. cars coming out of NS also need to route through the roundabout. It is great if traffic links directly to the highway next to SILC and that opens up the connectivity to NS.
Btw congratulation to the buyers in NS. looking at the high quantum for commercial and education, NS would sure be a vibrant township.

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks ComingToJB san - this map sure very clear leow....

Two days ago, as I came back from Melaka, I took a turn into Nusajaya exit, and to my delight immediately found the "new" road with big word Nusa Sentral leading to...haha, nusa sentral of course........it was a pity that I did not bring this map along and later kind of lost in the area and could not find my unit ...haha...I blur...:smile:

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 mosques ? gd luck ...

Is just a plan.. And they reserved the site just in case there's a need
But I think with majority Chinese stay over here.. Don't think there will be a mosque or maybe just one mosque eventually.
Or may finally change plan to build other facilities

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is just a plan.. And they reserved the site just in case there's a need
But I think with majority Chinese stay over here.. Don't think there will be a mosque or maybe just one mosque eventually.
Or may finally change plan to build other facilities

most likely majority buyers will be chinese but rent out to malays , just like NI coz near to e mosque.

DorisPing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Wolverine....
How do you know will have two mosques?? By the crescent symbol?
Then will 'The Canal' in HH also got one soon??? :biggrin:

There are going to be 2 Mosques in Nusa Sentral?

What is Kamoung Nipah?

What is KL and KTA?

Last edited:

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
off topic but just to get some opinions..... apologies admin..... :p

what do you guys think of idaman residence? Block A 16h-Floor 820sq @ MYR 385K++ facing east?
this project only has the apartments facing east and west, total around 400 units only.

thinking of whether to take up or not..... :*:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
off topic but just to get some opinions..... apologies admin..... :p

what do you guys think of idaman residence? Block A 16h-Floor 820sq @ MYR 385K++ facing east?
this project only has the apartments facing east and west, total around 400 units only.

thinking of whether to take up or not..... :*:

nothing special , if for investment , pass .