• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks JoeGoh for sharing the "map"....think mine is 172880....anyone can offer any insights on address, number? think not so good...? LOL
Lol so I am beside your back to back neighbor. Which is very very near just open the back door can say hi le. Find one neighbor here. Haha

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not for me, this is for investment and rental...........so if anyone of you has any leads for rentals please let me know.......I surely do not want to rent to "anyone" and in case disturb my dear neighbors .... Cheers!! :smile::smile:

Are you guys going to stay there?

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not for me, this is for investment and rental...........so if anyone of you has any leads for rentals please let me know.......I surely do not want to rent to "anyone" and in case disturb my dear neighbors .... Cheers!! :smile::smile:

Er so you are renting out or not renting out?

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
pai-seh for the confusions......Yes, renting out. What I meant was not anyhow rent to workers and make it a dormitory lah..

Har I thought finally get to know 1 neighbor, end up only false alarm so disappointed. Lol just joking.

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
i will be occupying the unit...... most of the time travelling overseas, so dun really mind the drive into SG...... after a full day at office, driving back can be therapy to release stress...... :biggrin:

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
i will be occupying the unit...... most of the time travelling overseas, so dun really mind the drive into SG...... after a full day at office, driving back can be therapy to release stress...... :biggrin:
I also wish I can stay longer there, but if you got small kids around that is almost impossible.

neutral

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone interested to rent out nusa sentral, please pm. dealing with direct tenant and owner. no agent pls. tenant is small family with 2 kids. thanks !

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all, once key collected, the next headache will be furnishings.........anyone here has any connections or ideas to make this a less painful process? I have heard many horror stories on contractors?

I called Country View this morning, looks like phase 4/5 TOP letters will be sent out Today! :smile:

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all, once key collected, the next headache will be furnishings.........anyone here has any connections or ideas to make this a less painful process? I have heard many horror stories on contractors?
My relative in M'sia is a renovation contractor.. And I will be engaging him to do it for me.. So no worry for me..

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
later please introduce and share with me/or any of us here.....I am only looking to do up some basics ...sufficient for rentals.:smile:

No problem! I also not sure what's the "market rate" for each & every items for renovation.. But I already have some idea what I wanted to do.. Hopefully not over my budget by too much