• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks all for sharing...:smile: I bot at MYR lah.... think after discount and pay agent fee, etc etc....around MYR$580K...so not bad ya.......so not thinking of selling NS so fast!!
Pricelist Nusa Sentral Terraces (Phase 5) 22-02-13 (Client List)_Page_1.jpgPricelist Nusa Sentral Terraces (Phase 5) 22-02-13 (Client List)_Page_2.jpg Think the price at my time is around your price. (with 10% discount)

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Worth it too... with 10ft extra, you can sell easily RM700k above next time.

even at 750K MYR, no way i will be selling..... after deduct RPGT 30% (within 3 years from SPA), get only peanuts.....
value wise, if anyone is thinking of selling, suggest to wait till Country View releases the super-links (32 X 70) which I heard will be around 1mil......

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 17989 Think the price at my time is around your price. (with 10% discount)
Phase 5, PTD172985 (Type E).. Is a corner unit beside power station & directly facing the guard house
image.jpg
I already noticed it from the site plan when I choose my unit.. And those units facing the field with unblock view were like RM60k more than those face to face units

Last edited:

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mine is a very good corner unit. Lucky to get it... Will need at least 1m to convince me to sell...

Wow everybody got corner or end lot. My one is just a normal unit but at least grab a unit before the 1M restrictions if not also got no money to buy. Lol, anyway my address is XXX jalan sentral 20. Who got the same as mine?

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Phase 5, PTD172985 (Type E).. Is a corner unit beside power station & directly facing the guard house
View attachment 17995
I already noticed it from the site plan when I choose my unit.. And those units facing the field with unblock view were like RM60k more than those face to face units

This unit have pro and con. Even near power station, it is the safest unit. You dont even need to lock your gate next time because so near the guard post.

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
So it boils down to the quality of the roofing. Hopefully, reroofing is not a costly affair. The best is the developer can give 10 years warranty on the roof water proofing.

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
lucky have this forum..... I really must follow you all to go in and eat and see.....not even sure where is my unit east-west-south-north...?? haha:smile::smile: