• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

princesgp

Alfrescian
Loyal
They did send the documents to me by courier service GD Express in September, but I wasn't at home and forget to pick up the parcel, so the document return to KH office. I collected the document at KH office yesterday, they also asked me to keep the document safe for selling/transfer in future, because they will keep the duplicate copy to another storage place, to retrieve the duplicate copy they will charge Rm300. CV office just above KH office one level, so I went up to check my address and sign the form to apply water and electric supply.

KH never courier me. Going in later to collect and ask them some questions. CV will pay a visit and ask them when handling over the keys.

princesgp

Alfrescian
Loyal
it should be end lot and not corner lot right?

Ah... yes you are right. End lot. Today I went to collect the duplicate title deed and stuffs from KH. As usual, the staff will speak Melayu to you even though they know you are from Singapore and already explained "Saya Taktao Melayu!". :smile: Those who go to Menara Landmark in future for KH or CV, park in the building, clean and safe. Level 5 have an aircon canteen, the Chinese store ZhiChar is nice and cheap.

Keys collection will be in Dec 2014 and early Jan 2015 period. You can request to sign the water and electricity application form first with CV if you are at their office. Nusa Sentral landed are all sold. Those Bumi units not release yet, already got a queue of cheques waiting according to CV. For the condo, 50% sold only. Nothing uncommon, too many condos in JB, landed is still the safest.

Prepare to pay the followings soon; (anyone can correct me if I am wrong... or add on, please share what you know)

1.) Rubbish collection and grass cutting. CV will pay for the 1st 6 months, the next 6 months will be borne by the owner. - RM300+ Subsequent year will be done by the government? So good? Even if it is inside the compound of Nusa Sentral?

2.) Yearly quit rent and assessment (property tax?) - RM60+ & RM81+

3.) Water Deposit (refundable upon termination) - RM90+

4.) TNB deposit (electricity, refundable upon termination) - RM510+

5.) Water tapping (water pipe from inside the house to the drain... shouldn't CV include this??) - RM50+

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come I did not receive call/letter from developer..? :(:(

Hmm... Very near my block...

By the way, due to heavy travelling I have not organise the Kopi session end Oct. Quite a handful of people emailed me their contacts and will fix a date within next week to inform.

I received a letter from Lawyer to collect the duplicate title deed. Letter prepared on 23 Oct. Sent out on 28 Oct. Received on 7
How come I did not receive any call from Developer...?:(:(

Nov and Deadline to go and collect, 7 Nov! Once they filed in their cabinet or whatsoever, they will charge RM300 to retrieve. Seriously, been using quite a number of lawyers, this one is the worse.

Thus, from this letter... handover is coming soon....

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bot NS below $600K too (but just normal, not end lot, not corner leh)....What is the price for NS now??:smile:

$ refers to SGD or MYR? kekekkeke......
mine was endlot with 10ft land, so total land size was 32ft X 70ft...... purchased at around 623K MYR.......
price for NS now? where got market price now since no sub-sale transaction yet...... wait 5 years only start thinking if want to dispose..... not worthwhile paying the RPGT...... :smile:

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
2.jpg
if i recall correctly, i already gotten the title deed duplicate last year after paying for the memorandum of transfer (MOT)......

Hello all nice to see many of you still around...... I long time never log in already. Er The title deed that you receive is it the same as DEED OF COVRNANTS? Because I only receive this instead of title deed.

Highflyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks all for sharing...:smile: I bot at MYR lah.... think after discount and pay agent fee, etc etc....around MYR$580K...so not bad ya.......so not thinking of selling NS so fast!!

Good buy! I tot of buying NS last time but my wife against it. She prefer somewhere at Tebrau near Jb city.

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello all nice to see many of you still around...... I long time never log in already. Er The title deed that you receive is it the same as DEED OF COVRNANTS? Because I only receive this instead of title deed.

nope..... DMC is not the title deed..... DMC (usually known as Deed of Mutual Covenant) is for terms and conditions governing the G&G location which is "private"
The title deed is the....... title deed loh..... kekekke...... :biggrin:

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks all for sharing...:smile: I bot at MYR lah.... think after discount and pay agent fee, etc etc....around MYR$580K...so not bad ya.......so not thinking of selling NS so fast!!

bought directly from country view, so no agent fee for me...... so, i paid additional of MYR 40K+ for the additional 10ft land....

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
nope..... DMC is not the title deed..... DMC (usually known as Deed of Mutual Covenant) is for terms and conditions governing the G&G location which is "private"
The title deed is the....... title deed loh..... kekekke...... :biggrin:

Thanks Maggie will call and ask. Heard that phase 4 some already collected keys not sure whether is true a not.