• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
i will be occupying the unit...... most of the time travelling overseas, so dun really mind the drive into SG...... after a full day at office, driving back can be therapy to release stress...... :biggrin:

Wat do u do in the car...?:o

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Title deed is with bank right? Unless e house is fully paid.:eek:

No leh, so many ppl collected le.

(Quote Originally Posted by princesgp View Post

Hmm... Very near my block...

By the way, due to heavy travelling I have not organise the Kopi session end Oct. Quite a handful of people emailed me their contacts and will fix a date within next week to inform.

I received a letter from Lawyer to collect the duplicate title deed. Letter prepared on 23 Oct. Sent out on 28 Oct. Received on 7 Nov and Deadline to go and collect, 7 Nov! Once they filed in their cabinet or whatsoever, they will charge RM300 to retrieve. Seriously, been using quite a number of lawyers, this one is the worse.

Thus, from this letter... handover is coming soon....)

(if i recall correctly, i already gotten the title deed duplicate last year after paying for the memorandum of transfer (MOT)......)

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the first phase, it was launched at about 330k for the standard unit. Only the corner unit with big garden was above 500k and eligible for foreigner. I was there a bit late and all corner units were taken up.

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Somehow when I look at the phase 1 to 3, the units are not properly maintained. Hope the newer phase owners really try to maintain the colour and area...

For the first phase, it was launched at about 330k for the standard unit. Only the corner unit with big garden was above 500k and eligible for foreigner. I was there a bit late and all corner units were taken up.

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed and hope that phase 4 and phase 5 can maintain the original standard white colour. which is already very nice. IMG_2543.JPG
Somehow when I look at the phase 1 to 3, the units are not properly maintained. Hope the newer phase owners really try to maintain the colour and area...