• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

princesgp

Alfrescian
Loyal
the poor corner house, facing guardhouse......

Actually not that bad. Guardhouse windows are facing out. So privacy wise, it is still ok. First few houses have added free protection.... But I wonder how they can squeeze CCTV monitors inside this small guardhouse. Actual artist impression showed that the guardhouse is well designed and grand. Actual it is like a small cube. They should have even drawn in the guards carrying M16 or AK47 with red beret or SK guards on standby if they are not delivering what they have showed anyway... :biggrin:

South_Korean_guard_in_DMZ.jpg

Last edited:

futureJB

wondering how the security controlling the traffic in & out..?? how the barrier will be setting up...
normally the guard post should be at the center...

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, I don't see the FB page quite active. The current email I will check till 31 Oct only. Likely gathering will be more central area for all with ample parking space such as Kallang Mcdonald near the national stadium and get to know each other and share 'lobang' so that we as future neighbors will not be shortchange in any way.

Ya, the facebook page is not really active but it actually has 63 likes. So probably we can attract quite a few Singaporean owners to join in as well...

princesgp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya, the facebook page is not really active but it actually has 63 likes. So probably we can attract quite a few Singaporean owners to join in as well...

Ok, place the email there stating valid till 31 Oct, afterwhich, there will be no response from this email. Request subscriber to send their name and contact number to the email address.

Cheers!

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fences seems low n there r no barb wires which makes robbers jump over the fence with ease and I could enter the houses with ease on the opposite through phase 5 ,maybe still havnt handed over thats why. n once fences r covered up could not enter.hopefully.

I also saw 2 houses with curtains and lights fixed could it be that some units been handed over?

Cinderella

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

Just wondering whether you all know the door number before you all bought the house? I went there today and found out I got a really bad number!!! T_T

Cinderella

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fences seems low n there r no barb wires which makes robbers jump over the fence with ease and I could enter the houses with ease on the opposite through phase 5 ,maybe still havnt handed over thats why. n once fences r covered up could not enter.hopefully.

I also saw 2 houses with curtains and lights fixed could it be that some units been handed over?

I think the 2 houses are show house units which already sold off...

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

Just wondering whether you all know the door number before you all bought the house? I went there today and found out I got a really bad number!!! T_T

Think no buyers know.. and the developer also won't release it till the completion of the house..
I just saw my number last month only.. so so lah

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

Usually the bad numbers such as 4 and 14 are reserved for bumi-lots, who don't really mind. So quite rare to have a really bad no. What's your no? Bumi-release lot?

Cinderella

Alfrescian
Loyal
Usually the bad numbers such as 4 and 14 are reserved for bumi-lots, who don't really mind. So quite rare to have a really bad no. What's your no? Bumi-release lot?

I got 174!!! Sad!!! I dunno whether it's Bumi-release lot or not...My agent din tell me....:(

Cinderella

Alfrescian
Loyal

I got 174!!! Sad!!! I dunno whether it's Bumi-release lot or not... My agent din tell me...:(

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
The hse no are already up with the contract no on the window can be checked with our agreement.
My no is ok ,easy to remember.
3 digits.

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
In some Taman like Adda Heights Greystones, they skip the number 4 altogether. For example, the neighbours of house 16 are 18 and 12; house 14 is nowhere to be found.