• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
arranged for the water guy to come over yesterday...... and yes, all the taps were missing...... totally gone...... no sign of break-in, so can only think of the contractor handling the defects...... haiz..... will make a complain to the customer service tomorrow, and see how it goes.......:mad:

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Maggie, sorry to hear your frustrated story..............you mean you have not been to your house for awhile, and when you go in with the water guy then discovered all the taps are missing? :(:(

Are you in the newer and less populated areas like Jalan 19.20,21??

arranged for the water guy to come over yesterday...... and yes, all the taps were missing...... totally gone...... no sign of break-in, so can only think of the contractor handling the defects...... haiz..... will make a complain to the customer service tomorrow, and see how it goes.......:mad:

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Maggie, sorry to hear your frustrated story..............you mean you have not been to your house for awhile, and when you go in with the water guy then discovered all the taps are missing? :(:(

Are you in the newer and less populated areas like Jalan 19.20,21??

yup, at Jalan 21...... yes, have not been to the house for around a week or two, already sent the defect list to customer service, thus waiting for response that all defects are completed......

neutral

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to see the unsold units for type d. Was keen to buy until I saw fracture / cracks on the wall at the family hall upstairs, in the bedrooms esp near the switches, walls at the hall, the outside car porch separator wall with your next door neighbor. Ask the developer abt the cracks and she said there's 1 year defect liability period and the developer will fix it.
I'm just wondering how are they going to fix it. If they are just going to put some paste over the cracks, what I know is that it will just be temporary superficial fix and the cracks will reappear soon.
Are these wall cracks normal in new houses ?

sentralite

yup, at Jalan 21...... yes, have not been to the house for around a week or two, already sent the defect list to customer service, thus waiting for response that all defects are completed......

I just went on Saturday cos arranged for plumber to do the connection, and ALSO realised the taps were all missing. The plumber showed me how the sliding glass door lock had be broken into

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to see the unsold units for type d. Was keen to buy until I saw fracture / cracks on the wall at the family hall upstairs, in the bedrooms esp near the switches, walls at the hall, the outside car porch separator wall with your next door neighbor. Ask the developer abt the cracks and she said there's 1 year defect liability period and the developer will fix it.
I'm just wondering how are they going to fix it. If they are just going to put some paste over the cracks, what I know is that it will just be temporary superficial fix and the cracks will reappear soon.

cracks are actually quite common for new houses..... hairline cracks that is..... major cracks is something else..... usually due to land movement and can be quite significant for ex-plantation land. as for my unit, quite a number of hairline cracks, which for me is only a minor issue.....

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal

You reject that unit?

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it is normal for Malaysian properties and hairline cracks should be minor. Key thing for this development is the location and future potential of the whole estate...

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just went on Saturday cos arranged for plumber to do the connection, and ALSO realised the taps were all missing. The plumber showed me how the sliding glass door lock had be broken into

called customer service yesterday..... CV would be replacing the missing taps, but after the grills are already installed.....

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Missing taps are part of the package of buying Malaysian properties.
The owners should be considered lucky that the developer is changing it

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
We all can afford a few taps, what's bothering me it's the disturbing feeling that some strangers can walk in our house as they want.

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
there was no forced entry into my unit..... thus, i would have to assume that it was the contractors handling the defects whom were responsible..... if so, it would only be logical for CV to replace the taps.....

sentralite - yes, that was what was communicated to me..... suggest that you call customer service to double-confirm this information

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Missing taps are part of the package of buying Malaysian properties.
The owners should be considered lucky that the developer is changing it

yes, agreed..... in one of my previous purchase in klang valley, one of my neighbour got broken right after VP, and the culprit pulled out all the wires in the house...... since this was a case of theft, the developer did not compensate the losses......

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
These are really petty theft, I suspect they were send by the window grill seller so that all of you will fix the whole house with his grills. :biggrin:

nexworkz

The taps in my unit also went missing and the sliding door was forced open. Now have to find a time to go down to the customer service to report it. Damn sian to see such things happening.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
We all can afford a few taps, what's bothering me it's the disturbing feeling that some strangers can walk in our house as they want.

So far almost all the developments that I have purchased or heard of in JB, the first 1-2 years are always the peak period for petty theft as majority of the home owners are not staying there.

Its really part of the package.