• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks princesgp - good to see Country View is maintaining and update their website. This is definitely a first sign of whether the company is serious in serving their customers....

Cheers,

yup, good that country view is updating their website after such a long period being inactive...... :p
just a bit skeptical whether "completed @ Aug 2014" would also mean getting the CCC (Certificate of Completion and Compliance)...... would be quite a "miracle" given now till end-August is only 2 months away. VP or TOP can only be obtained after the CCC

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
yup, good that country view is updating their website after such a long period being inactive...... :p
just a bit skeptical whether "completed @ Aug 2014" would also mean getting the CCC (Certificate of Completion and Compliance)...... would be quite a "miracle" given now till end-August is only 2 months away. VP or TOP can only be obtained after the CCC

Even actual completion in Oct 2014 is a little too early for me.. as I have been expecting it around Feb/Mar 2014 base on 2-yrs from my SPA
Now it seems I need to standby my fund much earlier

princesgp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even actual completion in Oct 2014 is a little too early for me.. as I have been expecting it around Feb/Mar 2014 base on 2-yrs from my SPA
Now it seems I need to standby my fund much earlier

October 2014 or Feb 2015 not much difference. Giving you more time to reno and take things easy. Cheers!

princesgp

Alfrescian
Loyal
big difference for a cash purchaser.... oct-2014 and feb-2014 means an additional time frame of 4-5 months of accumulating funds :o

To me getting faster is better... At least I know it is a completed project. DLP is 2 years or 1 year in Nusa Sentral BTW?

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
To me getting faster is better... At least I know it is a completed project. DLP is 2 years or 1 year in Nusa Sentral BTW?

DLP? not familiar with this term..... majority residential properties in Malaysia have a handover period of 2 years (for landed property) and 3 years (for high-rise) from the date of SPA

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today I received advance notice via email from the developer for the completion of drain for my ph5..
So next progress payment will be the road.. follow by TOP lor

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ive just been to Nusa Sentral yesterday but the roads seem to be muddy and alot works need to be done though the houses seems to be completed ,doubt if could be completed anytime soon .the condo is just at the beginning stage of 2 stories.

D

Deleted member 80916

Hi, are there any Shophouse buyers at Nusa Sentral here ?

I may want to buy one shophouse at this location.

Sellers,..pm me,..thanks

Hope it's true. Went yesterday and more and more people are moving in. A lot of houses has been completed their renovation and it looks gorgeous. first phase of shops has been completed and roads have been tar, there are open for leasing now. Time for busness profits. Can feel our taman it's getting popular. Hope there are supermarkets and a few years later we all can go enjoy some beers nearby.

princesgp

Alfrescian
Loyal
20140802_075551.jpg

Taken last weekend ........

Today I received advance notice via email from the developer for the completion of drain for my ph5..
So next progress payment will be the road.. follow by TOP lor

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me too facing the playground.. In fact from your photo can see my house :biggrin:
Wow! Drove your Audi TT go site visit on the muddy road!! :eek:
The last time i went there the fences r still there but the roads r muddy,I 'm also facing the garden looking forward to the completion.

princesgp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me too facing the playground.. In fact from your photo can see my house :biggrin:
Wow! Drove your Audi TT go site visit on the muddy road!! :eek:

Wah... like that u can know also. Usually take MPV there lah.... but that day was driving that car and saw causeway clear so up I go....