• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

inlinev4

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any buyer in this development ?

Care to share about this area and the future development surrounding nearby.

Just book a end unit on Phase 3.

Look forward to all input.

Thanks
:biggrin:

inlinev4

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw on net with someone posted the approved fencing permit by local authority.

But I feel this development too compact with more than 1000 units !

Any comment ?

Linhnguyen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congrats!
I also booked 1 corner unit in Phase 2, now waiting for the bank loan approval. Have you submited your bank application? Which bank did you go with?

inlinev4

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just book Phase 3 Type C end lot (not corner, as all the corner units are all sold out long ago)

Have not decide on the bank loan part, any recommendation ?

Did you notice the Developer License expire in 2013 ? cos for Phase 3 the completion is in 1Q 2014.

My biggest worries is the high density of this development with respect to the land size and security issue.

Anyway congrats to your new purchase and look forward to more input.

Cheers
:smile:

ichin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just book Phase 3 Type C end lot (not corner, as all the corner units are all sold out long ago)

Have not decide on the bank loan part, any recommendation ?

Did you notice the Developer License expire in 2013 ? cos for Phase 3 the completion is in 1Q 2014.

My biggest worries is the high density of this development with respect to the land size and security issue.

Anyway congrats to your new purchase and look forward to more input.

Cheers
:smile:

Hi, mind to share the price for end & corner lot:smile:

Stevewish

Alfrescian
Loyal
House exterior design v nice. Good build up also. Is it ex?

I visited the showroom several months back and at first thought of getting a new phase terrace corner unit. The land area approx 3200ft sq, price in the region RM670k. Intermediate lot in the region of RM500k. This price is considered good buy. The "no-promise" G&G and the BIG (>1000 lots) development hesitated me in getting one at that time. also found the area a little secluded.

For further info, can check jbtalks forum (language in Mandarin)

Last edited:

Linhnguyen

Alfrescian
Loyal
My type A corner unit costs about 600K. But no interests absorption during construction. TOP next year June.

I believe the G&G issue is resolved by now. The agent told me my unit is just next to the guard. I also want the development to have more landscape surrounding instead of houses.

So far only public bank and UOB agents contacted me. I submitted docs with Public bank, their rates seem to be better than UOB. Still want to submit with a few other banks.

tonto

Alfrescian
Loyal
I visited the showroom several months back and at first thought of getting a new phase terrace corner unit. The land area approx 3200ft sq, price in the region RM670k. Intermediate lot in the region of RM500k. This price is considered good buy. The "no-promise" G&G and the BIG (>1000 lots) development hesitated me in getting one at that time. also found the area a little secluded.

For further info, can check jbtalks forum (language in Mandarin)

Good value for the size. Maybe that area not so developed yet, which explains the lower price. But it seems nearer to the highway from their map.

inlinev4

Alfrescian
Loyal
Visited them again yesterday and they confirm the gated & guarded issue was settle in 3Q 2011.

The phase 1 & part of 2 seem to be completing soon (abot 80%) when I drive inside the construction site.

Price is "cheap" if you compare with Nusa Duta, Besteri Height and even Sutera area.

Still left 2 units of end lot at about Rm520k. Next phase open for booking in end Sep12.

Anyone familiar with Seri Austin (Austin Hill) ? I when there to check out the Cluster and Semi-D and pricing cost less than Nusajaya by quite a margin, just that location is quote further in, but with nice environment and serene surrounding.

Hope to hear some input.

lakeview

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nusa Sentral has been the most talk about development in JB these 2 years. But on the wrong side.
So far except from the price is ok, none of the comment is good, really none.

Linhnguyen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nusa Sentral has been the most talk about development in JB these 2 years. But on the wrong side.

May I know what are the negative comments? So far I only got to know the G&G issue. Appreciate if you can share more. Thanks!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Care to share the neg comment? If not appropriate, can PM me. Tks.