• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
CV says end October collect keys... But I guess it will be delayed till end Nov...

end Oct or even end Nov?? so fast ka? was already planning everything for VP in Jan-2015...... is this confirmed? if affirmative, i will need a change of plans!

princesgp

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should be issuing key in phases (4 or 5).. & different rolls..
I'm expecting mine to be Dec/Jan

Mine is right in front of the park. Maybe will get first? That's what CV mentioned and of course you know Malaysia... May be some delays but should be manageable... As they want to complete asap and get the cash too. All fencing at the shophouse and residence will have a CCTV. From my last posted picture, you can already notice the stand to pull the CCTV wires. Some fencing areas are opened up, thus, "visitors" can enter from there without the guards knowing in the day, I believe in the night they will close it up. Once they complete some work for Phase 4 and 5, it will be permanently closed.

As this is not strata status, I really hope Phase 4 and 5 owners DO NOT go and paint their houses into different colors. Just look at Phase 1-3, different colors all over and it really look "not right". I will maintain the nice exterior colors that is already given. Why spend extra cash and make it look non-conformance to the rest? Anyway, to each his own and will respect that.

Maybe it is time to meet in Singapore for kopi among the owners in preparation of taking over, payment to connect water, electricity, internet, reno, good deals, etc.

Those interested to know the other owners of Phase 4 & 5, please send an email to [email protected] with your

1.) Name
2.) Forum ID
3.) Contact number

Above info will not be posted in forum. No worries. :smile:

I will organize soon a kopi session to catch up. It will be good to know more owners in Nusa Sentral.

Last edited:

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mine is right in front of the park. Maybe will get first? That's what CV mentioned and of course you know Malaysia... May be some delays but should be manageable... As they want to complete asap and get the cash too. All fencing at the shophouse and residence will have a CCTV. From my last posted picture, you can already notice the stand to pull the CCTV wires. Some fencing areas are opened up, thus, "visitors" can enter from there without the guards knowing in the day, I believe in the night they will close it up. Once they complete some work for Phase 4 and 5, it will be permanently closed.

As this is not strata status, I really hope Phase 4 and 5 owners DO NOT go and paint their houses into different colors. Just look at Phase 1-3, different colors all over and it really look "not right". I will maintain the nice exterior colors that is already given. Why spend extra cash and make it look non-conformance to the rest? Anyway, to each his own and will respect that.

Maybe it is time to meet in Singapore for kopi among the owners in preparation of taking over, payment to connect water, electricity, internet, reno, good deals, etc.

Those interested to know the other owners of Phase 4 & 5, please send an email to [email protected] with your

1.) Name
2.) Forum ID
3.) Contact number

Above info will not be posted in forum. No worries. :smile:

I will organize soon a kopi session to catch up. It will be good to know more owners in Nusa Sentral.
Great idea count me for the kopi session will bring ideas together.

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far gotten a couple of responses. Will compile and try to organize one meet up before end month. All those registered will be invited. Cheers!

Hi Princesgp, would you mind if I put up your email and this invite on the Nusa Sentral Facebook page as well?

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bro & sis.. I managed to take a few shoot today when I passed by..

New guard house at end of phase 5
image.jpg

Phase 4 & 5 facing soccer field
image.jpg
image.jpg

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
20141005_154601.jpg
This is the worst part as the slope goes down about 3 ft without any stairs and have to walk a long way and there still some roubles lying around with the dead grass ,its an eye sore.

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
the guardhouse does look a bit small, dun u think?

Actually in the first place I suspect they did not planned or decided for the additional guardhouse.. Or which exit point..
So when finally decided to place it at the end of phase 5.. They just squeeze one at the weird angle (and push further out) just to avoid being too close to the last house (right side of the pic)
image.jpg

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
at least there is a guardpost...

This should be near the condo area right?

Actually in the first place I suspect they did not planned or decided for the additional guardhouse.. Or which exit point..
So when finally decided to place it at the end of phase 5.. They just squeeze one at the weird angle (and push further out) just to avoid being too close to the last house (right side of the pic)
View attachment 17435

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal

the poor corner house, facing guardhouse......

princesgp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Princesgp, would you mind if I put up your email and this invite on the Nusa Sentral Facebook page as well?

Hi, I don't see the FB page quite active. The current email I will check till 31 Oct only. Likely gathering will be more central area for all with ample parking space such as Kallang Mcdonald near the national stadium and get to know each other and share 'lobang' so that we as future neighbors will not be shortchange in any way.