• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
image.jpgcdimage.jpg
I agreed nice photo....does not look real.....!! :smile::smile:

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, Cinderella and Joegoh....mine is also Sentral 21.... #164.... you all must help me to look-see look-see ok..:smile::smile: Thanks!!

Welcome Cinderella. I think comfy is also jalan sentral 21 because he or she is my back to back neighbour ma. Lol

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can imagine taman NS will look very nice when all the trees grow up..........for time being, either use imagination or computer artwork lah.....:smile::smile:

But I saw every two units got soil there leh. Maybe the tree haven't grow up lah. :smile:

princesgp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Except for that big empty field and that playground, what else do we have in our taman?

Mine is facing the green field and playground but it also looks kinda empty. Trees will grow and should look nicer along the way. Already drawn up some 3D motion video on the internal layout and deco...