• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

SYHEN

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All,

My friend and I need transport back to Singapore from NS every Sunday effective Dec'14 or Jan'15. Any lobang for this? I don't mind car pool either.

Please do let me know or whatsapp me at 9689 3603. Cherio :smile:

peopleschampion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last weekend, I manage to drive thru Phase 4 and 5. manage to go up to my house actually. Anyone have any idea why the back lane of the house facing the field has no fence at the end?anyone can come and go in.

peopleschampion

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was raining heavy during that time of my trip and notice water rushing down on the road...Hope they will have proper draining near the lower part(near phase 5 new guard house).
Looks like all the house and road have been completed. Maybe waiting for CF.

peopleschampion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting..looks like you are a target everywhere.
Everyone has an option which they think they are right and others thinks it is wrong.
So we should give everyone right to speak. Do not spoil the tread and argue over stuffs we duno in the future

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
went to NS last weekend...... all houses were already locked..... house and road numbers were already up....... now just waiting for VP.......

princesgp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all, mine is phase 4 type D, went office checked address today, number 80. Huat ah :biggrin:

Hmm... Very near my block...

By the way, due to heavy travelling I have not organise the Kopi session end Oct. Quite a handful of people emailed me their contacts and will fix a date within next week to inform.

I received a letter from Lawyer to collect the duplicate title deed. Letter prepared on 23 Oct. Sent out on 28 Oct. Received on 7 Nov and Deadline to go and collect, 7 Nov! Once they filed in their cabinet or whatsoever, they will charge RM300 to retrieve. Seriously, been using quite a number of lawyers, this one is the worse.

Thus, from this letter... handover is coming soon....

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much you bought that time? for type D or E?

bought some time in Apr last year...... type D end lot with 10ft additional land..... cannot remember the amount, but should be below 650k MYR then..... was lucky coz it was a previous buyer loan rejection that i managed to get a unit......

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm... Very near my block...

By the way, due to heavy travelling I have not organise the Kopi session end Oct. Quite a handful of people emailed me their contacts and will fix a date within next week to inform.

I received a letter from Lawyer to collect the duplicate title deed. Letter prepared on 23 Oct. Sent out on 28 Oct. Received on 7 Nov and Deadline to go and collect, 7 Nov! Once they filed in their cabinet or whatsoever, they will charge RM300 to retrieve. Seriously, been using quite a number of lawyers, this one is the worse.

Thus, from this letter... handover is coming soon....

if i recall correctly, i already gotten the title deed duplicate last year after paying for the memorandum of transfer (MOT)......

Highflyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
bought some time in Apr last year...... type D end lot with 10ft additional land..... cannot remember the amount, but should be below 650k MYR then..... was lucky coz it was a previous buyer loan rejection that i managed to get a unit......

Great deal!!! Hope to be lucky as you.

princesgp

Alfrescian
Loyal
if i recall correctly, i already gotten the title deed duplicate last year after paying for the memorandum of transfer (MOT)......

Hmm... That's strange. MOT I did quite a while back... Now they they give me. Probably call them tomorrow and drive over to collect. Will certainly question the lawyer their logic of deadline. Obviously they are STILL not aware how long it takes them to have the letter delivered to Singapore.

zsin02

Hmm... That's strange. MOT I did quite a while back... Now they they give me. Probably call them tomorrow and drive over to collect. Will certainly question the lawyer their logic of deadline. Obviously they are STILL not aware how long it takes them to have the letter delivered to Singapore.

They did send the documents to me by courier service GD Express in September, but I wasn't at home and forget to pick up the parcel, so the document return to KH office. I collected the document at KH office yesterday, they also asked me to keep the document safe for selling/transfer in future, because they will keep the duplicate copy to another storage place, to retrieve the duplicate copy they will charge Rm300. CV office just above KH office one level, so I went up to check my address and sign the form to apply water and electric supply.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal

is a good buy! anymore unit available at NS?