• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
just curious, if you are neither owner nor agent, what is your objective in this forum? sorry if my question offends you, that was not my intention, but just to have a clearer understanding of your viewpoint (as to from which viewpoint are you looking at this)

My objective is to share my view and hope it is useful. Personally i think NS is good.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Relaxman - I thought Ringgit $2300 rental is quite good?? :(

Good that we share infor here....the Bukit Indah Hardware Shop lady offered me $1300 unfurnished.........trying to trick me...:(

Hi comfy! RM2300 is indeed quite good for terrace house in JB. Unfurnished one will be less than RM2k.

Nusaking

Alfrescian
Loyal
1)cracked walls
2)cracked ceramic near the wet kitchen
3)dented gate
4)dents on door near the wet kitchen
5)unplastered walls
6)hole on ceiling
7)bedroom leaking
8)Kitchen steel gate welding damaged the tiles
9)store room door lock fix upside down
10)drain cover at outside tap wrong size
11)some door locks jammed
12)painting spots missed and not even
13) bathroom door near kithen wrong size
14)car poach tiles damaged due to someone open the gate inside wards

Quite a number of defects for mine too. Serious ones were building wall cracked. Car poach cracked big time. Apart from the toilets, the fittings CV gave us are of low quality. The sliding doors are of low quality. My contractor told me that the toilet foldable doors costs only RM60 in the market.

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quite a number of defects for mine too. Serious ones were building wall cracked. Car poach cracked big time. Apart from the toilets, the fittings CV gave us are of low quality. The sliding doors are of low quality. My contractor told me that the toilet foldable doors costs only RM60 in the market.

With so much defects and low quality stuff... I think the developer thinking that most owner will tear their whole house and do rebuild one

Nusaking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even the wooden gray color bedroom doors, they are of the lowest quality. The fact that phase 5 costs the most, we do not deserve such poor quality materials.

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who owns/manages the 88 Coffee Stall at our Taman? Rubbish was all over at the grass patch next to it......potential infested by mozies and rats.......can we call the JB Authorities to clear up??

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who owns/manages the 88 Coffee Stall at our Taman? Rubbish was all over at the grass patch next to it......potential infested by mozies and rats.......can we call the JB Authorities to clear up??

Next will be "Or Ahh.."

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think MBJB will collect the rubbish.

princesgp

Alfrescian
Loyal
I understand that this 88 Kopitiam is owned by Country View? Then CV the landlord should take the feedback and ask the hawkers to help to keep the place is clean for health reason!

NS88 rented the place. There are CV people in this forum, you can ask them. :smile:

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I understand that this 88 Kopitiam is owned by Country View? Then CV the landlord should take the feedback and ask the hawkers to help to keep the place is clean for health reason!

If that is the case, CV should inform 88 kopitiam to clean up the dirt. Just why is always not good to have too many restaurants around.

Nusaking

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the immediate concern should be security. I drove in and before I could tap on the sensor with my access pass, the security guard already press d barricade button to let me through. I mean any one can pretend to show any access pass and can be admitted. Also realise there is no sentry or gated barricade at the 3rd guard house. Also heard from an Indian neighbour along sentral 20 that a few of the units in phase 5 found their electrical set for the auto gate stolen. Its definately not safe at this present moment.

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi NusaKing - can you confirm these theft cases? or are you able to talk to anyone owner who suffered from these? We need to feedback to CV and they claimed that they do not know much of this and need feedback! Let's work together to make this a safe Taman!! Then the VALUE will GO UP!!

I think the immediate concern should be security. I drove in and before I could tap on the sensor with my access pass, the security guard already press d barricade button to let me through. I mean any one can pretend to show any access pass and can be admitted. Also realise there is no sentry or gated barricade at the 3rd guard house. Also heard from an Indian neighbour along sentral 20 that a few of the units in phase 5 found their electrical set for the auto gate stolen. Its definately not safe at this present moment.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi NusaKing - can you confirm these theft cases? or are you able to talk to anyone owner who suffered from these? We need to feedback to CV and they claimed that they do not know much of this and need feedback! Let's work together to make this a safe Taman!! Then the VALUE will GO UP!!

Relax comfy. Normally, new taman security is not so tight. When more people stay in, that i am sure the security will be bucked up.