• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean you draw your own design for your house har? I have already purchase most of my furniture for my house. The shop person say can keep for 6 months.... Very kiasu right. Lol
Mine is facing the green field and playground but it also looks kinda empty. Trees will grow and should look nicer along the way. Already drawn up some 3D motion video on the internal layout and deco...

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually last time when I bought my HDB, I also purchase in advance and everything go very smooth but in malaysia.... A bit regret because I worry that the defect might take very long, we won't have this problem in Singapore.
Not kiasu..... Is SUPER kiasu :biggrin:

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Joegoh san - where do you buy your furniture in JB? any recommendations? Does it make sense to buy the lights fittings in Spore and ask contractor to fix? I am only looking for simple fittings like dining table, sofa, chairs and maybe beds for renting purpose? Thanks:smile::smile:

Actually last time when I bought my HDB, I also purchase in advance and everything go very smooth but in malaysia.... A bit regret because I worry that the defect might take very long, we won't have this problem in Singapore.

princesgp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Joegoh san - where do you buy your furniture in JB? any recommendations? Does it make sense to buy the lights fittings in Spore and ask contractor to fix? I am only looking for simple fittings like dining table, sofa, chairs and maybe beds for renting purpose? Thanks:smile::smile:

I usually buy all my LED lights from shenzhen. Even with flight tickets still so much cheaper than Singapore! Reliable and even Philips brand are so much cheaper there!

Furniture are all around places in JB. BMS Mall or those around Taman Molek area can try.

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I brought all my furniture from the same shop, which I find it cheap (https://www.facebook.com/tecksengfurniture). I did went to BMS and the price is like 2 or 3 times more expensive, so didn't even wanted to talk the shop assistant. For all the light fittings, I will get all from china taobao. If i am not wrong most of the light from Singapore or Malaysia, are all from china then why not all get from china directly.

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your bank so fast do payment already har?

(还杂费在Country View Berhad HQ
Unit 26-01, Level 26
Mail Box 261, Menara Landmark
No. 12, Jalan Ngee Heng
80000 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
拿锁匙在Customer Service Department
No 2, Jalan Ceria 1A,
Taman Nusa Indah,
79100 Nusajaya, Johor)

Is Key collection at CV office in Menara Landmark?

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Received letter already but yet get keys, still waiting for bank to do the payment.

bank already released the payment yesterday..... hopefully it will be reflected in CV's system by tomorrow and planning to collect key this coming Friday, then got Sat and Sun to slowly complete the defect list......

princesgp

Alfrescian
Loyal
I brought all my furniture from the same shop, which I find it cheap (https://www.facebook.com/tecksengfurniture). I did went to BMS and the price is like 2 or 3 times more expensive, so didn't even wanted to talk the shop assistant. For all the light fittings, I will get all from china taobao. If i am not wrong most of the light from Singapore or Malaysia, are all from china then why not all get from china directly.

Thanks for sharing. Will go take a look if it fits my décor...

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow your bank so fast do payment already, which Bank?
bank already released the payment yesterday..... hopefully it will be reflected in CV's system by tomorrow and planning to collect key this coming Friday, then got Sat and Sun to slowly complete the defect list......