• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi MaggieL-san, sorry if I asked a "sotong" question.... do you know is the kitchen fittings and build in cabinets (rooms) part of the deal from developer? or we need to do up everything by ourselves?

Thanks! KamSiah!!

care to share your relative's contact? doing up full renovation for own stay...... :o

neutral

Alfrescian
Loyal
very common scenario for individual title, unlike strata title landed.

saw some basic unit sandwiched between both side neighbours who extended their front porch and upstairs balcony to the max. sad case

Somehow when I look at the phase 1 to 3, the units are not properly maintained. Hope the newer phase owners really try to maintain the colour and area...

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
2.jpg Cabinets confirm not included......

Hi MaggieL-san, sorry if I asked a "sotong" question.... do you know is the kitchen fittings and build in cabinets (rooms) part of the deal from developer? or we need to do up everything by ourselves?

Thanks! KamSiah!!

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks! KamSiah!!

no kitchen cabinets nor any built-in cabinets.....

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you know what is the process of taking keys?

firstly, need to confirm that your bank has released the VP payment (5% i think) to the developer. then you can call CV to confirm this. Next you will need to go over to Menara Landmarks (CV office) to make any payments which is due (you can confirm the amount to pay before going over). then you can go to the customer service office to collect the keys located at Nusa Indah.....

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
by the way, understand that all phase 4 and 5 have received the CCC (certificate of completion and compliance)..... so, just check thru your online banking as to when the money has been disbursed. once disbursed, you can call CV already...... long wait is now almost over..... :biggrin:

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
very common scenario for individual title, unlike strata title landed.

saw some basic unit sandwiched between both side neighbours who extended their front porch and upstairs balcony to the max. sad case

Is not a bad case when both neighbours extended their front or back because it will save you tons of money when you made your extension later because you are using back the wall both sides done by your neighbours! Of course this wont happen when you buy strata titled house but it come with a price...... a heavy price in terms of $.

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol this is exactly what I am thinking. Even better just do the car porch will do. :smile:
Is not a bad case when both neighbours extended their front or back because it will save you tons of money when you made your extension later because you are using back the wall both sides done by your neighbours! Of course this wont happen when you buy strata titled house but it come with a price...... a heavy price in terms of $.

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
For our case VP payment should be 12.5%. Anyone can confirm with me?

firstly, need to confirm that your bank has released the VP payment (5% i think) to the developer. then you can call CV to confirm this. Next you will need to go over to Menara Landmarks (CV office) to make any payments which is due (you can confirm the amount to pay before going over). then you can go to the customer service office to collect the keys located at Nusa Indah.....

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now getting excited about taking keys but think have to wait at least two week for bank to do payment. So sian lol
yup, no letter also can collect key one..... follow the procedure i mentioned in the other posting

Last edited: