• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

peopleschampion

Alfrescian
Loyal
1)cracked walls
2)cracked ceramic near the wet kitchen
3)dented gate
4)dents on door near the wet kitchen
5)unplastered walls
6)hole on ceiling
7)bedroom leaking
8)Kitchen steel gate welding damaged the tiles
9)store room door lock fix upside down
10)drain cover at outside tap wrong size
11)some door locks jammed
12)painting spots missed and not even
13) bathroom door near kithen wrong size
14)car poach tiles damaged due to someone open the gate inside wards

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
For what I know, all these year in nusa sentral. They have very bad internet connect due to no network cable installed eg; singtel, M1 & starhub. So until recently there is one company (TM unifi) come in and do the installation.
Ok thanks... Sorry I am confused. Does this means I can use the wifi in NS without any router etc.? Have to pay?

kienyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
yesterday went to collect keys but was delayed due to misunderstanding of need to prepare drafts the amount stated but cash can also be paid for the amount stated .so went to ns anyway n was approached by two contractors who quoted some prices please compare n see if can get any cheaper would be good .
wrought iron grills for whole hse is $7ooo
cabinet 7 ft is 2500
cornice n L box for hall is 3000.
basics I plan to do is painting ,lights, fan,aircon
n the rest comes slowly since I am on a tight budget.

Are you the corner unit? 7000 for powder coated grills?

zsin02

Monday went for key collection, also encounter late payment about Rm1300 but able to waive it, plus received "Ang Pao" from CV because they said they late 20+ days by contract date, they have to pay me penalty Rm3700+ will receive cheque from them later :biggrin:

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
??? How did you manage to get the ang pao? When did you sign the S&P? congrats!

Monday went for key collection, also encounter late payment about Rm1300 but able to waive it, plus received "Ang Pao" from CV because they said they late 20+ days by contract date, they have to pay me penalty Rm3700+ will receive cheque from them later :biggrin:

Organic

Alfrescian
Loyal

I would say CV is a fair and reasonable developer, a friend of mine booked a unit but later decided to buy from another developer, CV returned him the amount deposited without even need my friend to ask for it. Another friend of mine placed his deposit with a condo developer, his deposit went to drain when decided not to purchase :biggrin:

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would say CV is a fair and reasonable developer, a friend of mine booked a unit but later decided to buy from another developer, CV returned him the amount deposited without even need my friend to ask for it. Another friend of mine placed his deposit with a condo developer, his deposit went to drain when decided not to purchase :biggrin:
wow can share the contract date cause phase 5 should be around the same period just wondering if we can get too thanks.

neutral

Alfrescian
Loyal
tm is having a small booth set-up at NS, along jalan sentral utama near the 2 guard house. saw a lot of cars and ppl queeing to register even till night time

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goods news that people are signing up the unifi, means people got intention to stay there. Need all these houses to be occupied to bring up the value of nusajaya.

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
After viewing the place my wife decided to stay there instead of renting out ,with the spaciousness and tranquility its definitely better then hdb.

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Definitely a nice place to live once it reached critical mass, with all the neighbors, kids, community activities etc. what a irony that sg reached 1st world economy but has to cross the straits to live a 1st world lifestyle.

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
just got an offer to work back in KL..... haiz..... offer too good to reject..... now thinking of renting the place out or to sell the place..... :(