• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
While you were talking.. I just rec'd email from CV request for next payment for the Completion of Roads..
After this payment, next will be TOP. Looks like is much faster than I thought :eek:

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
While you were talking.. I just rec'd email from CV request for next payment for the Completion of Roads..
After this payment, next will be TOP. Looks like is much faster than I thought :eek:

Great you didnt take any loans I suppose as I am taking loan bank handles my payment but they already started collecting interests so I must be careful with renos ,Budget tightness.

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great you didnt take any loans I suppose as I am taking loan bank handles my payment but they already started collecting interests so I must be careful with renos ,Budget tightness.

No I didn't take loan.. therefore I need to standby the fund for next payment and so on..
TOP is good.. but that will be another 15% lor :*:

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone think the new road to NS which makes it very close to Educity will help to increase the potential selling price of NS close to 1mil ringgit?

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone think the new road to NS which makes it very close to Educity will help to increase the potential selling price of NS close to 1mil ringgit?

Shouldn't be a problem.. But that's only possible when all the amenities are up & running.. Maybe 5-years later?
But why so fast talk about selling?? How much you wish to make? For every RM100k is only SGD40k..
Just keep it for long term since is freehold & affordable lor

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear ComingToJB san, I only have one unit in NS, so cannot make much money lah..... am no hurry to sell, just like looking at my koi fish ya, tend to check often whether have they grown bigger, and whether got chance in the future to win trophy or not....Cheers:smile::smile:

Shouldn't be a problem.. But that's only possible when all the amenities are up & running.. Maybe 5-years later?
But why so fast talk about selling?? How much you wish to make? For every RM100k is only SGD40k..
Just keep it for long term since is freehold & affordable lor

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
... Red is old road. Blue is new road to NS. Looks like new road do not need to do U-Turn. Just directly connect from NS to Educity - no need to cut across the expressway. Looks like more convenient??

Attachments

• NusaSentral New Road.jpg
    NusaSentral New Road.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 345

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear ComingToJB san, I only have one unit in NS, so cannot make much money lah..... am no hurry to sell, just like looking at my koi fish ya, tend to check often whether have they grown bigger, and whether got chance in the future to win trophy or not....Cheers:smile::smile:

Phase 5 should be receiving TOP somewhere Jan 2015..
And there will be another new security guard house located at the end of phase 5 which I have been waiting for so long has finally confirmed!! So it will be a short walking distance to the shophouses behind (phase 4 & 5) if exit by this new guard house

Last edited:

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
1-2 minute from Educity to Nusa Sentral. This will help in the value and rental rate of Nusa Sentral...:smile:

... Red is old road. Blue is new road to NS. Looks like new road do not need to do U-Turn. Just directly connect from NS to Educity - no need to cut across the expressway. Looks like more convenient??

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard from friend that Developer is working with bank to get valuation of NS at >850k ringgit, so that they can sell better price for the remaining bumi units......Congrats everyone!!

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
great should be even higher after the mrt n hsr started building even now after the toll rising could set backward abit could be a temporary situation.

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone can post new pics of phase 4 and 5 roads? Especially those facing the park.

My last visit mid Sept this month.. They already locked the main door, meaning they have completed the houses and they already stared doing the roads.. I can even see my house no. pasted outside the main.. Can buy 4D lor :p
But I forgotten to took some photos .. Paiseh!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With such cooling measure, mkt bearish at e moment.

Devp limited project nowadays. Fret not. VP very soon.

princesgp

Alfrescian
Loyal
My last visit mid Sept this month.. They already locked the main door, meaning they have completed the houses and they already stared doing the roads.. I can even see my house no. pasted outside the main.. Can buy 4D lor :p
But I forgotten to took some photos .. Paiseh!

here you go... fresh from the oven.
20140927_153838.jpg
20140927_154500.jpg
20140927_154936.jpg