• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dad Cites Bible To Disown Gay Son In Letter.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A heartbreaking letter, allegedly penned by an unsupportive father to his gay son, has gone viral in the blogosphere.

[video=youtube;C1NGwU3-omg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1NGwU3-omg[/video]

Reddit user RegBarc, who uploaded the image of the letter, says the letter was written five years ago after he came out as gay to his father. "It's important to know just what this zealotry from Bryan Fischer, Maggie Gallagher, Dan Cathy, et al., does to everyday people," he noted. "I've never done drugs, was an excellent student, an obedient child (far less trouble than many of my classmates), didn't drink until I was 22 because it terrified me, and have had just 1 speeding ticket in my life," he noted. "Yet I am still seemingly deserving of this terrible act of hate and cowardice that one person can place on another."

The letter has drawn an onslaught of responses since it was originally posted. "I actually hope that someday he gets a chance to look deeply in his heart and comes to understand how horribly, terribly he screwed this up," one Reddit user notes. "If so, he'll maybe have a chance to start some personal redemption and healing."

Adds another: "I don't think 'Dad' is the appropriate term for this man. He sullies everything that name stands for. He should have signed it 'Goodbye, Bigot.'"

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Dad has been following the right moral doctrine, he would try to change his son to his belief rather than disowning his own. This is the kind of family value that christian fundamentalist subscribed very hard...WTF Yet another proof that the bible is very low and subjective in moral standard and christianity is not a religion of love.... period

No wonder some fundamentalist christians are happy in bashing babies to wall and don't see it as morally incorrect:wink:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
of course lah..............the son committed one of the cardinal sins...............

''thou shall not poke the rears of men and vice versa''

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Great find! Just discover the video u post.....it mentioned u, your nickname when u r found at the basement of the shit hole. Go, watch again!!!!

It does not surprise me that you are stupid :wink: same name as my nick means its me ? Whahhahah . As I mention earlier got mustache means your father ? Every cheeby chow means its your lau bu ? Whahahaaha :wink:

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
It does not surprise me that you are stupid :wink: same name as my nick means its me ? Whahhahah . As I mention earlier got mustache means your father ? Every cheeby chow means its your lau bu ? Whahahaaha :wink:

Wuhahaaaaa, u admit now u r stupid?? U r stupid from day 1, OMG!!!!
U r absolutely rite this time, i agree, not all mustache is your father and that lau bu phrase. IT COULD BE YOUR FATHER & YOUR LAU BU! Wuhahaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make sense rite??? Come on, up me 10 points! Wuhahaaaaaaa!!!!!!

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
The truth is here. Here it goes, FOLKS:

DON't TAKE PUNISHER SERIOUSLY WITH ALL THE THREADS THIS OLD UGLY FAGGOT POSTED ABOUT YOUR BELIEF. ITS CUT & PASTE ARTICLES REPRESENT HOW ILLITERATE THIS FAGGOT IS.
IT'S DIFFERENTIABILITY FAIL BADLY. IT'S STILL LOOKING FOR ITS FATHER OR FATHERSSSS.

MY volume 1 thesis report will be out soon. Thanks this monkey for entertaining me, or US for these few days. My thesis will be titled: 'PUNISHER GET PUNISHED' or 'A CONFESSION OF AN OLD UGLY FAGGOT IN AN UNKNOWN BAR WAITING TO GET LAID FOR HIS FIRST VIRGIN OUTING'.

Err...too long. Anyone??????

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wuhahaaaaa, u admit now u r stupid?? U r stupid from day 1, OMG!!!!
U r absolutely rite this time, i agree, not all mustache is your father and that lau bu phrase. IT COULD BE YOUR FATHER & YOUR LAU BU! Wuhahaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make sense rite??? Come on, up me 10 points! Wuhahaaaaaaa!!!!!!

A smart person with logic will not believe a snake can talk or believe in after life la ....whahaaha . You so cheapskate want points meh ? Ask your invisibleman for it lor :wink: Whahahahah . It " could "be my father . The word " could "means not confirm la .. :wink: idiot !! Whahahahah

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wuhahaaaa!!! Exactly....so don't post articles n images based on your imagination, still don't get it????
Need point, no choice.., haven't master the POWDER-FUL SIA! yet. That's why ask your delusion religion to help. Cannot find in the forum. Sure u can kind enough to up me, we share the same mother...wuhahaaaaaa!!!!!!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wuhahaaaa!!! Exactly....so don't post articles n images based on your imagination, still don't get it????
Need point, no choice.., haven't master the POWDER-FUL SIA! yet. That's why ask your delusion religion to help. Cannot find in the forum. Sure u can kind enough to up me, we share the same mother...wuhahaaaaaa!!!!!!

How can the image be my imagination ? Don't you know how your mother look like ? Whahahahaha .
She is so fat if she weighed five more pounds, she could get group insurance!whahhahaha :wink: why don't you ask your invisibleman to up your points rather then to come here and beg points from me ? Whahhaha .I know you don't have common sense :wink: to debate , from onwards all you get from me is just insult :wink: this is what you deserve from me ..

image.jpg

Last edited: