• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Kong Hee Fatt Choy thread move to Religion Section?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why was the Kong Hee Fatt Choy thread moved to the Religion Section? A section that most of us do not read anyway!!

Why? You mean Kong Hee Fatt Choy case is on some religious issue? Isn't this a Criminal Court case of cheating or CBT whatever? Discussing is not about Christianity, but about the con man himself!

Why do Admin or Sam moved it to the religion folder? Also, earlier why did they merged all the different threads into one? Merging it loose the type. Just recall how much thread the other forum were having and how much interest vs this one, whereby all thread where merged.

I somehow think that the chump(s) doing the above is/are related to CHC and they willfully tried to play down this issue in this forum!!

:confused::confused:

Last edited:

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why was the Kong Hee Fatt Choy thread moved to the Religion Section? A section that most of us do not read anyway!!

Why? You mean Kong Hee Fatt Choy case is on some religious issue? Isn't this a Criminal Court case of cheating or CBT whatever? Discussing is not about Christianity, about the con man himself!

Why do Admin or Sam moved it to the religion folder? Also, earlier why did they merged all the different threads into one?

I somehow think that the chump(s) doing the above is/are related to CHC!!

This seems to be the most righest thing that you have done in this forum,good on you.

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why? You mean Kong Hee Fatt Choy case is on some religious issue? Isn't this a Criminal Court case of cheating or CBT whatever? Discussing is not about Christianity, but about the con man himself!

Why do Admin or Sam moved it to the religion folder? Also, earlier why did they merged all the different threads into one? Merging it loose the type. Just recall how much thread the other forum were having and how much interest vs this one, whereby all thread where merged.

I somehow think that the chump(s) doing the above is/are related to CHC and they willfully tried to play down this issue in this forum!!

it should be obvious by now, that the people behind this forum, have interests aligned with the ruling party.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
it should be obvious by now, that the people behind this forum, have interests aligned with the ruling party.

In this instance, it make no sense! This issue is Con Hee and some blind followers against the Government. So if admin is trying to play down the issue, surely they cannot be aligned to PAP!!

Last edited:

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this instance, it make no sense! This issue is Con Hee and some blind followers against the Government. So if admin is trying to play down the issue, surely they cannot be aligned to PAP!!

perhaps you have not accurately identified the interests of the ruling party.

ConyuConhee

Alfrescian
Loyal
perhaps you have not accurately identified the interests of the ruling party.

with your insights
and perhap clairvoyance
can you predict whether old uncle
has a cunt or a dick down under?
how deep is the cunt?
how long is the dck?

i cUm in peace

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
with your insights
and perhap clairvoyance
can you predict whether old uncle
has a cunt or a dick down under?
how deep is the cunt?
how long is the dck?

i cUm in peace

i have no powers other than that of the keyboard. and i do not pretend otherwise.

but as my fingers type, c u n t appears.

ConyuConhee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have no powers other than that of the keyboard. and i do not pretend otherwise.

but as my fingers type, c u n t appears.

so is this C U N T ...
a verb

a noun

it can be an invaluable asset

else I take that as a compliment

I cUm in PEACE

Last edited:

loneshark

Alfrescian
Loyal
KH issue is a current affairs issue. But everytime it is raised, some members will start religious rants, and other members will counter with anti-religious rants. So the whole thread veers off course.