• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Prataman cameo at a wedding photo

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
630lightedpixels.jpg

Man: '' Come Darling, give me a kiss.. ''

Char Boh : '' I so shy lah.. Mr Nathan is sitting besides us.. How to give you a kiss..??? ''

Man : '' Its ok Honey.. Just ignore him and treat him like a lamp post :eek:.. Come lah, I cannot tahan already, Muack Muack..''

Prata Man : '' Fuck man... My cock steam already looking at them so mushy mushy..''

Prata Man : '' Fuck man... My cock steam already looking at them so mushy mush--he got a sex drive meh?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Prata Man : '' Fuck man... My cock steam already looking at them so mushy mush--he got a sex drive meh?

Don't under estimate the Prata Man..

With his millions, he can easily get the best Yoga teacher from India to improve the sexual prowess of his once limp dick..

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Photo makes me think they are doing a threesome. For romantic wedding photos, not a good idea to have three or more people in it, unless they form part of the background.

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. If you show this to a non Singaporean, he will be wondering what the f**k is an old Indian gardener sitting on the bench doing spoiling the photo.
2. With his pose and spaced out look, Nathan looks like an old Indian version of Forest Gump

Either way, bad ide to have him in wedding photo .....

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. If you show this to a non Singaporean, he will be wondering what the f**k is an old Indian gardener sitting on the bench doing spoiling the photo.
2. With his pose and spaced out look, Nathan looks like an old Indian version of Forest Gump

Forst Gump is good looking ok

Andrew222

Yeah it was good looking it is very natural picture and shown the expert photographer's hand is behind on this photo actually a professional photogrpahr have all the idea and know hot to make photos and how to captured the photos in natural and other looks every photographer expert in his way of photogrpahing like Fashion photographing and studio photogrpahing etc...

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do not insult Forest Gump. He is way more handsome than Prataman.