• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I'm Thankful That This Is Not Happening In Our Beloved Country.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
seriously when i watch this video i just realise that this incident occur in thailand which is consider one of our neighbour.
these parasite bastards are destroying the good work that their pretty PM Yingluck is doing for the good of the country.

[video=youtube;o5nuqRs3jdA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5nuqRs3jdA[/video]

Even in msia our next door neighbour everyday you hear of criminals go on commiting crimes like as if they own the country
just only yesterday a mother from penang lodge a missing person report,her 25yr old daughter has not call her for 2wks
and her handphone is has been switch off..she is working in KL as a property agent..
i can bet to my last dollar that she dead probaly being rape and robbed by her assailant..rest assure these motherfxxkers
will meet their grim reaper soon, burn and rot in hell.

on the contrary sporeans are a lucky lot..everyday our govt feed us with juicy news or scandals to entertain us.:biggrin:

283736_248725015230177_835836123_n.jpg

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is Muslims attacking Thai policemen.
They shot at both bikes at the same time.
Look really well trained and coordinated like special forces.

Last edited:

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
ramadan now, so hari raya coming. u know i what mean???

Yup but usually in Sg it happens after their fasting period. Seen it as a norm in my former company. Before HRH say no energy to work so we local chings and ah tongs have to burden part of their load of work. After HRH these lazy buggers will demand the sup to come up with some time wasting light OT for them to pay back the $ they spent during HRH.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is Muslims attacking Thai policemen.
They shot at both bikes at the same time.
Look really well trained and coordinated like special forces.

Barrett 50 cal sniper rifle would do nicely here.

Take out every single one of them, no matter where they hide.

Without even getting near to them in any way! LOL