• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Limpeh sibeh tulan on Sat! Here is why.....

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember me posting about my 4 NDP tickets and wanting to sell it for a cool profit?...KNN...I told my sis abt this, and she damn big mouth go and tell my mom about it. Then my mom went and tell my aunty about it...then my aunty wanted to buy from me, but my mom say no...give the 4 NDP tickets to them instead...not nice to make money from my aunty....AND THE WORST PART IS I DIDN'T KNOE ABOUT IT UNTIL SAT when my cousin called me and ask when he can collect the tickets from me... :*: WTF! I still blur blur...ask my mom and she confirm.... so on Sunday, lan lan gave my tickets to my cousin for free....and dat cheebye kia also neber even say thank you to me...KNN next time got ticket i shall keep quiet and not tell my family about it.... :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember me posting about my 4 NDP tickets and wanting to sell it for a cool profit?...KNN...I told my sis abt this, and she damn big mouth go and tell my mom about it. Then my mom went and tell my aunty about it...then my aunty wanted to buy from me, but my mom say no...give the 4 NDP tickets to them instead...not nice to make money from my aunty....AND THE WORST PART IS I DIDN'T KNOE ABOUT IT UNTIL SAT when my cousin called me and ask when he can collect the tickets from me... :*: WTF! I still blur blur...ask my mom and she confirm.... so on Sunday, lan lan gave my tickets to my cousin for free....and dat cheebye kia also neber even say thank you to me...KNN next time got ticket i shall keep quiet and not tell my family about it.... :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Why didn't you sell it to Burger King? :confused:

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lol_cat-12926.jpg

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Just tell them sold already lo.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bus 64 please consolidate all your good deals and bad deals into one thread la.
Knn if everytime start one thread we all very bo eng with you.

thinkorsink

Alfrescian
Loyal
what's good about ndp parade? go already will be taken care by pap huh??? think only por lumpar will like to be there...

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just now, this afternoon, an old neighbour visit my mum, she was saying that she think lky and lhl is very bad in their governing. although, she stay in amk, she said that there are a lot of por lumpars hovering around him during lhl visit. even think that there are "tao kias" aka secret squirrels around her place, especially, coffeeshops to see what they are talking about the government.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the NDP tickets free, they provide a car to fetch me to go stadium, pretty girl to keep me company. i still will not go and watch the stupid parade.