• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Limpeh sibeh happy today! Here is why.....

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dis morning saw an online advertisement selling asus transformer prime 32GB including the docker for only $250 stating that it is spoilt. Limpeh damn curious and I also got a fren who knoes how to repair tablet, so he say if cheap enuff can give it a try and take my chances whether can repair or not. I sms the seller and drop the price down to $150, which include the box and charger, usb cable and sleeve. Agree to meet and deal during lunch time at city hall mrt. The seller is this uncle who do not know much about computer, the set looks new but no warranty... but i still manage to psycho him to drop the price down to $120..hehehe...pay cash and went to my fren place nearby to check out the tablet. At first plug in, no power, no charging, cannot boot, docker and tablet battery got no juice liao. Then my fren use his own own cable...and VOILA...the indicator light came on and it started charging ....YAHOOO!!...he tested and discovered that the power charging adapter and usb cable are faulty, not the machine. Poor uncle taught the tablet is spoilt, so quickly wanto sell cheap cheap. If dat uncle knoe abt it, he will definitely get a heart attack....:p....left it at my fren's place to charge for the whole afternoon. Now it is fully charged at 99% for the tablet, and 98% for the docker....the tablet and keyboard works swee swee...my fren damn envy me how come i can get this kind of kangtao...$120 for asus transformer prime 32GB (wifi only) Quad-core Tegra 3 with docker.....now am resetting the machine, and checking on the resale price of this transformer on ebay.... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::oIo:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
agree the price on $150 after discount ...meetup still ask for discount ...if im that uncle i will ask you to fly kite :wink:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
agree the price on $150 after discount ...meetup still ask for discount ...if im that uncle i will ask you to fly kite :wink:

Narong Wongwan said:
You damn cheapskate to low ball that uncle....

Hello, i am taking a big risk okay...if really kaput...i pay $120 for a 1kg of junk metal...anyway, willing buyer willing seller, uncle is happy, I more lagi happy... :biggrin:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hello, i am taking a big risk okay...if really kaput...i pay $120 for a 1kg of junk metal...anyway, willing buyer willing seller, uncle is happy, i more lagi happy... :d

it does not matter if you take risk or not ...once you agree on a price you should not ask for discount again when meet up ...simple as that . That uncle is happy CAUSE he is gong kia .

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
got winner and loser, ur choice. So which one are you? Think!

im looking at that uncle perspective ...by the way , if you do biz like that ...sooner or later you dont have any supplier . I stop providing some stock to some of my previous customer because of this reason . THATS WHY SOME CHOW KA BIZ CANNOT GET SUPPLIER BECAUSE NAME SMELLY LIAO :wink:

Last edited:

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMHO, bro Bus did no wrong.. for there was no signed agreement.. altho verbally confirmed, there is nothing to stop him from asking for a further discount.
The uncle who was selling could always stick to his price and not budge.
Honestly, I haf met Hong Koners who do the same.. PRC who do worse.. and let me jus say.. Hong Kongers lose out to PRC when it comes to "muscling for price reductions" cos PRC reali no shame de. But.. if u not so aggressive, then "nothing ventured, nothing gained".

The onus is on both parties, for if uncle stated no negotiation on price, then it would be unfair for Bro Bus to even ask for discounts.
But if uncle open for negotiations, then Bro Bus can go all out to ask and ask again until uncle says, "NO"

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
it does not matter if you take risk or not ...once you agree on a price you should not ask for discount again when meet up ...simple as that . That uncle is happy CAUSE he is gong kia .

biggrin.jpg

JiaSAInSI

Alfrescian
Loyal
im looking at that uncle perspective ...by the way , if you do biz like that ...sooner or later you dont have any supplier . I stop providing some stock to some of my previous customer because of this reason .
Bo Bian, if uncle go complained, answers like lets move on, what do you think, why u so stupid will be given....blah blah blah... It's an animal war, all those bastard are earning big bucks out there.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
IMHO, bro Bus did no wrong.. for there was no signed agreement.. altho verbally confirmed, there is nothing to stop him from asking for a further discount.
The uncle who was selling could always stick to his price and not budge.
Honestly, I haf met Hong Koners who do the same.. PRC who do worse.. and let me jus say.. Hong Kongers lose out to PRC when it comes to "muscling for price reductions" cos PRC reali no shame de. But.. if u not so aggressive, then "nothing ventured, nothing gained".

The onus is on both parties, for if uncle stated no negotiation on price, then it would be unfair for Bro Bus to even ask for discounts.
But if uncle open for negotiations, then Bro Bus can go all out to ask and ask again until uncle says, "NO"

thats why i stop supply stock to some of my previous hongkong customers ..

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bo Bian, if uncle go complained, answers like lets move on, what do you think, why u so stupid will be given....blah blah blah... It's an animal war, all those bastard are earning big bucks out there.

do biz cannot like that of course biz must earn more but if like that end of the day your reput in the market become smelly and no one will want to deal with you . now you know why some biz cannot get supply ?

JiaSAInSI

Alfrescian
Loyal
do biz cannot like that of course biz must earn more but if like that end of the day your reput in the market become smelly and no one will want to deal with you . now you know why some biz cannot get supply ?
Tons of company out there with smelly reputation, but still surviving with more and more new marketing tricks. And another bach of new goondus are been lured.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tons of company out there with smelly reputation, but still surviving with more and more new marketing tricks. Suckers still going back.

many company dare to con customer but dare not play punk to supplier . supplier are not suckers :wink: