• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FT Tao Li cannot even make final

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ye Shiwen of China wins the Women's 400m Individual Medley and breaks the World Record in a time of 4.28.43.
and btw she is only 16.

Last edited:

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm so happy with the result..

Next will be table tennis and badminton teams.. I hope they also lose.. A good National Day Gift for Spore and the PAP.. LOL..LOL..

0003.gif
0003.gif
0003.gif
fireworks.gif
0003.gif
0003.gif
0003.gif

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy too!

What a great weekend for me!

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
But Not Many Can Make It

1968NDP-300x209.jpg

Lee thinks that Sinkies are useless. But, actually he is the useless one. Luckily, he didn't get what he wanted (the merger). Now, we are told about the story of 1968 again ! Fascism arising from the stormy sea ...

Just shown on channel 8 from 12pm for 15 minutes.

29F0E0345841E43332929F4C31BD.jpg

Then, you have the brainwashing drama for kids to welcome FTs. Wah ! All so happy wor. Just like one happy 'family'. :eek::mad:

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: But Not Many Can Make It

He pushed for merger cos he was too ambitious and wanted to rule a big nation. A country with 2m to 3m population is far too small for him!

Since he failed with merger, he turned to increase the population to 7m.

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Useless Fascist Lawyers

Ye Shiwen of China wins the Women's 400m Individual Medley and breaks the World Record in a time of 4.28.43.
and btw she is only 16.

2012-07-28T210111Z_1_CBRE86R1ME400_RTROPTP_3_OUKSP-UK-OLY-SWIM-SWW4IM.JPG

You mean this girl. Do you know the casualty rate just to pick one (Olympic) hopeful ? We do not have that huge number to choose from. Even if you are the best, your mum or dad may not want you to join the squad. In China, that was their TOTO tickets to emerge out of poverty.

Here ? Too many useless lawyers. If yer want a good scientist, you need to pay top dollars for them to stay. Or else, these people will go and join some other faculties which allows them to bring in good money. The same goes for exceptionally good arts students. Too bad. :cool:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

He pushed for merger cos he was too ambitious to rule a big nation. A country with 2m to 3m population is far too small for him!

Since he failed with merger, he turned to increase the population to 7m.

That's why you need to read between the line when he mentioned about making Sinkiesland into an inc many years ago. I used to tell my friends and family members, "So, when is he going to retrench us out of Singapore ?" :mad::cool:

He will find way to squeeze you out.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

watching ladies's badminton now.. Sinkiepore vs Slovakia.. Slovak badminton player, blondie, very cute with small sized tits.. I hope she wins..

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm so happy with the result..

Next will be table tennis and badminton teams.. I hope they also lose.. A good National Day Gift for Spore and the PAP.. LOL..LOL..

Yah that will be best NDP present for native Singaporeans.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That right.. That boy Schooling is a talent.. Best thing is, he's also a full blooded Sporean.. I sarpok him and the rest of the true blue Sporeans competing in the Olympic even though they got no hope for any medal..

Bro, you spoke my say.RoaR THe reaL Singa Lions RoaR ! ! :smile:

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come they didn't bring in ah tiong to play sepak takraw leh! How come also never pay good money for FT cricket player from India!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good Tiong athletes will represent their motherland.

Only the gloryhunting, plastic Singapore Sports Council will pay top dollars to hire and adopt the rejects from another country.

It's like someone is eating cookies at a table, and you offer lots of money to buy the cookie crumbs that fell on the table.

How about making your own cookies, you lazy and cheap bastards?

What buy the cookie crumbs, only can afford the "cookie jar", in other words, second hand goods, not even refurbished stocks! & we pay a lot of money!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

watching ladies's badminton now.. Sinkiepore vs Slovakia.. Slovak badminton player, blondie, very cute with small sized tits.. I hope she wins..

All Badminton players, females one have small tits, big ones can't make it; their front get in the way, they can't turn fast, or jump to smash or play the net!. Those with big ones, play Bedminton!

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All Badminton players, females one have small tits, big ones can't make it; their front get in the way, they can't turn fast, or jump to smash or play the net!. Those with big ones, play Bedminton!

I know big breasts are a hindrance in archery.

Big breasts may help when making smashes in a game of badminton. The additional mass helps produce torque.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I know big breasts are a hindrance in archery.

Big breasts may help when making smashes in a game of badminton. The additional mass helps produce torque.

The bounce will cause a imbalance in the stance & topple backwards, thus injuring the shuttlecock! big ones play BED minton!

Last edited: