• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

indian ftrash making alot of noise. wat can i do ?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.fuckwarezone.com.sg/img/forums/hwz/statusicon/post_new.gif Today, 02:25 AM <!-- / status icon and date -->#1

beardyzhang

<!-- icon and title -->ft making alot of noise. wat can i do ?

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Seems like the ah bu neh neh staying above me are drinking and having a good time. Rolling their bottles on the floor. Throwing things around. Run here run there. Shout and laugh at each other.

Hai it was never like this 10 years ago. Now wat can I do ? Pls advise. 2am liao tml I still have to work.
<!-- / message -->

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously you ever notice when it's a non chinese making noise somehow ppl are more tolerant of them? You ever notice it.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Take leave/MC for the next day, stay up till 4am, then set their front door on fire when everyone is asleep.

Wear a ski mask just in case there's a close circuit camera. Scout the surroundings to be doubly sure.

Don't bother calling the police: they won't do anything useful. And don't bother complaining to the media, they'll give you unwanted publicity and make YOU seem like the bad guy.

When the law is fucked up, become the law.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
easy ...grow some balls and bang on their doors and ask them to shut up ..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Beaeyzhang shoud learn to grow some balls and not act like a sissy.. Go to that Pundek's unit with an umbrella and whack the shit out of those Global Pariahs..

Alternatively if he don't want to use violence, he can pour urine, shit, rubbish whatever at the front door of that Pariah.. Throw paint, or use a marker and scrawl '' India Pariahs pls Fuck off back to India!! '' outside that Pundek's unit..

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pay someone to splash paint.

throw snakes.

send AK ...

Or splash curry. Or write the magic words O$P$ in red paint.

Fart through their window .....:eek:

Go up and fuck them up,make it big if not just keep quiet.:biggrin:

Arjan me will show them my parangtoh.

keep on making lot of noise by the keyboard