• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Student jailed for 48 years for double killing has convictions quashed

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Aussie kangaroo court clears Ram Tiwary of 2003 UNSW housemate murders!

I always found this case a little iffy... Why kill two people over $5000? I mean this guy does not come from a poor family.

Australian justice can be screwed up at times. I have been following this case and as there is no witness, all the evidence available points to him as the culprit which the jury in the first two trials all agreed. you cannot be 100% certain as some of the evidence was patchy due to it being covered up by him , eg no blood stains of first victm as he could have wash the bat after the first hit. His statements immediately after the murders were conflicting and shifty and not logical. if you hear a commotion in your house,you would come out and investigate right? but he said he hid under the blanket. he also said he say his roomate get bashed but why did he not call the police and escape through the window/ blood stains were found on him taht he could not explain. he bought the bat yet was not a baseball player obviously he bought it to smash somebody's head. even his uncle said his has an unpredictable explosive temper and has been known to attack one of his other relatives over a trivial matter in the past. alot of people has been known to commit murders over money as little as $5, not to mention $5000. moreover he is typical bornloser, owe rents, went gambling, did not attend classes, etc. that's why the aussie system is screw up. why shift the blame and doubt to some unknown cars and people who was never proven to be at the crime scene. only his fingerprints and DNA were found all over.
everyday we get in contact with hundred of people eg cashiers, strangers who give lift, etc. sometimes all you need is to rely on commonsense(which the jury has) and not some fanciful logics or try to throw some doubts when there is none(the stupid judges in the appeal case)
i feel sorry for the victims and this is definitely a gross injustice. hope retribution happens to him

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal

I always found this case a little iffy... Why kill two people over $5000? I mean this guy does not come from a poor family.

It could be that it was not over the $5000 but over the fact that they kept asking him for it.

jw5

Loyal

Australian justice can be screwed up at times. I have been following this case and as there is no witness, all the evidence available points to him as the culprit which the jury in the first two trials all agreed. you cannot be 100% certain as some of the evidence was patchy due to it being covered up by him , eg no blood stains of first victm as he could have wash the bat after the first hit. His statements immediately after the murders were conflicting and shifty and not logical. if you hear a commotion in your house,you would come out and investigate right? but he said he hid under the blanket. he also said he say his roomate get bashed but why did he not call the police and escape through the window/ blood stains were found on him taht he could not explain. he bought the bat yet was not a baseball player obviously he bought it to smash somebody's head.

All the reports coming out indicate that his final confirmed story was that he was alseep and didn't hear anything.
Yet, initially, there were conflicting reports about him hiding in his room, or being asleep.
The defense case was that he did not want to be embarrassed for not coming out to help, being an army officer and all, hence his conflicting stories.

But in that case, how can it be that the final confirmed story is that he was alseep and didn't hear anything?
The case for the conflicting reports would only be logical if the final story was that he was hiding and afraid to come out, and told lies about being asleep so as not to be embarrassed. Vice versa is illogical.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

The big question is why two Chinese got killed violently and ah neh was unharmed. One would assume that ah neh will be the first to get killed right?

jw5

Loyal

The big question is why two Chinese got killed violently and ah neh was unharmed. One would assume that ah neh will be the first to get killed right?

Cooleo, don't be a fool. You are trying to bait again, but I shall answer your question.
The prosecution's case was that he took the first chap by surprise, and then took the second chap by surprise as well, at different times.

Btw, are you planning to marry you girlfriend soon?
The one who once claimed that "people here are all losers"?
Please have more children. It's so funny that you don't realise how similar in profile you are to Allen.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Cooleo, don't be a fool. You are trying to bait again, but I shall answer your question.
The prosecution's case was that he took the first chap by surprise, and then took the second chap by surprise as well, at different times.

Btw, are you planning to marry you girlfriend soon?
The one who once claimed that "people here are all losers"?
Please have more children. It's so funny that you don't realise how similar in profile you are to Allen.

Screwball(clone) is Cooleo? Cooleo is OA also? So OA = Screwball(clone)?

Wah headache lah.

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

I was supposed to be sifu according to a PM.

Let's refocus on this case. The motive was there. Ah neh owed roommates rental of more than $5,000. One needs to evaluate the motives of other suspects. Why would anyone else have the motive to kill two Singaporean Chinese students who were about to finish their studies and return home?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Angry:
Tiwary "too ashamed" to reveal truth in Sydney murder case
*SYDNEY: A Singaporean, who is accused of killing two fellow students in a Sydney apartment they shared, said on Wednesday he told different stories about what happened because he was embarrassed to reveal the truth.

Ram Tiwary told police that he was asleep in the apartment when fellow Singaporeans Tony Tan Poh Chuan and Tay Chow Lyang were beaten to death with a baseball bat in September 2003.

But afterwards, he told friends that he was out at the time and had returned home to find their bodies.

The reason, he said, was because he was too ashamed to admit that he had hid in his bedroom as he was afraid to confront the attacker.

Tiwary revealed in a taped interview played to the New South Wales Supreme Court that he felt bad about not going to the aid of his friends and he hated telling people the truth.

http://ph.news.yahoo.com/cna/20090917/tap-399-tiwary-ashamed-reveal-truth-sydn-231650b.html

Will any reasonable person lie that he was a coward or be charged as a murderer and spend the rest of his life in jail?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Smart move.

Smart move is for u to start a new thread, instead of diverting the focus of this ah neh murderer in this thread. Compile all the evidence and proof and show us your smart move.

jw5

Loyal

Smart move is for u to start a new thread, instead of diverting the focus of this ah neh murderer in this thread. Compile all the evidence and proof and show us your smart move.

Cooleo, read your post #24 again and think about what you were trying to do.
Were you trying to focus on the case?
If you still aren't sure, you can ask your girlfriend/hopefully future wife.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ah neh acquitted for murdering 2 singaporean students in Sydney

Tiwary is a big shot government Lawyer(Was the main lawyer during the Pedra branca case with Malaysia) He passed away 2 years ago. He has another son also a lawyer. - This guy is not related to Tiwary

The big shot was Tiwari. There is another lawyer named Tiwary - this fella's uncle.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

JW5 are you an ah neh? You can choose to start a thread to talk about cooleo but u chose to defend ah neh murderer by smokescreen.

I suggest you pull out some proof. I could be your father or mother for all I know.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Angry:
SYDNEY: The prosecution has begun its summing up in the trial of Singaporean student Ram Tiwary who is charged with murdering his two flatmates in Sydney, Australia in 2003.

The prosecution spent most of Wednesday explaining to the jury why they should convict Tiwary of bludgeoning to death Tony Tan Poh Chuan and Tay Chow Lyang in the apartment they all shared.

Crown prosecutor John Kiely claimed the defendant had the motive, the opportunity and the capacity to kill the two men.

Tiwary was badly behind with his rent, and Tay was putting pressure on him to pay up.

Apart from financial problems, Tiwary’s student life was also falling apart.

He had lodged false exam papers and had not paid the University of New South Wales for his first semester of the year, despite receiving the money from the Singapore army, which was sponsoring him.

Two days before the killings, Tiwary bought the baseball bat, which was used to beat his flatmates to death.

But he knew he could not take on both men at the same time.

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/cna/20090924/tap-742-prosecution-begins-summing-murde-231650b.html

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

if it was a chinese murdering 2 local kelings somehow more ppl would be outraged but all cos this shit skin and a white shit skin at that murdered 2 chinese ppl it's not so offensive.

jw5

Loyal

JW5 are you an ah neh? You can choose to start a thread to talk about cooleo but u chose to defend ah neh murderer by smokescreen.

I suggest you pull out some proof. I could be your father or mother for all I know.

Cooleo, I'm a Singaporean Chinese.
I'm not defending the accused, did you read my posts #17 and #23, or did you fail to understand them?

Did you read your post #24 again? What was it trying to add to the case?
You are now posting all sorts of reports about the case, pretending to be "focused on it".
Your father and mother should not have been allowed to procreate.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ah neh acquitted for murdering 2 singaporean students in Sydney

The big shot was Tiwari. There is another lawyer named Tiwary - this fella's uncle.

The people I know who have variations of this name tend to be quite arrogant. I guess it must be a high caste brahmin name.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cooleo, I'm a Singaporean Chinese.
I'm not defending the accused, did you read my posts #17 and #23, or did you fail to understand them?

Did you read your post #24 again? What was it trying to add to the case?
You are now posting all sorts of reports about the case, pretending to be "focused on it".
Your father and mother should not have been allowed to procreate.

Kindly help yourself to start a new thread on cooleo. Bringing parents into an argument is a staple characteristic of cooleo. For all we know, you might be cooleo. The proof is in the pudding. You do need to brush up on your vulgarity level though.