SG Live Bet
SG Tipster
Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 587

Thread: NUS law professor in CPIB probe over exchanging grades for sex

  1. #381
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Province of Gaul, Roman Empire
    Posts
    2,021
    My Reputation Points: 1649 / Power: 5

    Default Re: NUS law professor in CPIB probe over exchanging grades for sex

    Quote Originally Posted by wendychan View Post
    Looks like the beginning of the end for the prof .....
    Trials before Kangaroo courts
    All have pre-ordained verdicts
    For this trial indeed this ruling does not bode well
    Even if a rubber stamp guilty ruling is made
    The sentence would most likely not be hell
    For the most important thing about this charade
    Is to send a message to the Ministerial calibre bystanders
    Don't touch Opposition politics or you will be FIXED


    After some weeks in the slammer
    Tey will be woken from his slumber
    To be released into a brave new world
    Of true academic freedom in England
    Universities, private practice, the whole world
    Knows such conviction will not stand
    In any other country whose citizens are not retarded
    A fool this Tey is to have stayed this long in Sinkieland

    Last edited by Asterix; 09-04-2013 at 06:36 AM.

  2. #382
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    610
    My Reputation Points: 169 / Power: 3

    Default Re: NUS Law Prof in Sex - For -Grades scandal

    You are the fucker who constantly claimed to be rich but of course it is nothing but hot air. You want to haolian so I let you. This kind of cheap talk only RETARD like you will harp on it.

    So what if I flame you here? Cannot take it anymore? LOLOLOLOLL! HUM KA CHAN! DIU LEI LO MO CHAO HAI!

    Make sure you cover you mouth when you go out because Bird Flu is coming closer to you than here in Sinkapore!

    No denial that you admire the old fart? FUCKING PAP IB trying to divert others from knowing this?!


    Quote Originally Posted by WongMengMeng View Post
    Why this obsession with my being rich? That's because you are filled with jealousy and envy for people more capable and well off than you. In other words, you are perfect material for low level PAP IB. High level PAP IB must have some calibre - like SCROOBAL, whom I'm sure you report to.

    Gotcha! Why do you think I chose this nick and this photo? I planned it from the start, even before I ambushed your good friend and fellow PAP IB Rodyk. Gong Kia! The real Wong Meng Meng's name oredi stinks before I decided to use it. You TWIT. Proves to the whole damned world once again that you are a PAP IB with super low IQ. Absolutely clueless.

    As for the rest of your STUPID thread, which proves nothing other than that you are a SUPER RETARDED PAP IB and FUCKTARD, you are cordially invited to click on the link below to the Dedicated Flaming Thread started by senior bro JW5.

    http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?1...=1#post1494362

    Continuing to flame here only proves one thing - you are a RETARDED PAP IB out to create trouble.

    Not going to that Dedicated Flaming Thread to continue our battle there proves another thing - you are a COWARD in addition to being a RETARDED PAP IB FUCKTARD who should have been ABORTED AT BIRTH. Jiak Liao Bee.
    Last edited by ChewCheng; 09-04-2013 at 07:00 AM.
    WongMengMeng, Asterix, Rumpole, Gingerlyn and TanSiongThye all belongs to the same idiot. Dun get conned. How did one get from -23 to 600+ points in less than one month? Unless he is a PAP IB!

  3. #383
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    610
    My Reputation Points: 169 / Power: 3

    Default Re: NUS law professor in CPIB probe over exchanging grades for sex

    You are really an idiot who doesn't know how forum works! LOLOLOLOLOL!

    Who dun know that you are not the real Wong Meng Meng. How stupid can you get?


    Quote Originally Posted by WongMengMeng View Post
    Hahaha. If you are trying to hurt the real Wong Meng Meng with this thread, then I am so happy that you fell into my trap. See post #375.

    In real life, Wong Meng Meng does have a wife. He will be offended that the Scums in White has bended so low as to instruct a low level PAP IB like ChewCheng to smear him just to score cheap points in the Court of Public Opinion in addition to using all manner of dirty tricks to get Ah Tey convicted for daring to point out the obvious - that Sinkie justice system is KANGAROO - Supine's the word. Please check the dictionary if you don't understand what Supine means.

    How many times do I have to tell you that I am NOT the real life Wong Meng Meng, you FUCKTARD. People of Ministerial calibre will see from this thread and in particular this latest post that however useful one had been to the LEEgime in the past, it has no qualms about using dastardly tactics to FIX you should the LEEgime not like what you say or do for the most capricious and arbitrary "reasons". I'm glad to have made a small contribution in this manner to the Opposition Cause.

    PAP IBs will go down so low as to make cowardly and hurtful jokes about Wong Meng Meng, someone who in real life was one of the famed knuckle dusters. Gotcha! Didn't I tell you that you should have been ABORTED AT BIRTH. Hahaha.
    WongMengMeng, Asterix, Rumpole, Gingerlyn and TanSiongThye all belongs to the same idiot. Dun get conned. How did one get from -23 to 600+ points in less than one month? Unless he is a PAP IB!

  4. #384
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    63 Market Street Sinkieland
    Posts
    609
    My Reputation Points: 638 / Power: 3

    Default Re: NUS Law Prof in Sex - For -Grades scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by ChewCheng View Post
    You are the fucker who constantly claimed to be rich but of course it is nothing but hot air. You want to haolian so I let you. This kind of cheap talk only RETARD like you will harp on it.
    Jealousy, jealousy. Unemployed arh. ITE or Poly being replaced by FTs arh? GOOD. Hahaha. Useless JIAK LIAO BEE.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChewCheng View Post
    So what if I flame you here? Cannot take it anymore? LOLOLOLOLL! HUM KA CHAN! DIU LEI LO MO CHAO HAI!
    No big deal. Just shows that you can't understand Ingereesh, civic mindedness, blah, blah - in other words you are a LOW LIFE RETARDED SINKIE. Ooi, you only respond here means you ADMIT all those things I said about you JIAK LIAO BEE and FUCKTARD in the Dedicated Flaming Thread is true lah. Hahaha. FUCKTARD lose again.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChewCheng View Post
    Make sure you cover you mouth when you go out because Bird Flu is coming closer to you than here in Sinkapore!
    You better cover your arsehole in Sinkieland. Since your BAD ATTITUDE causes you to be replaced by FTs, lan lan, got nothing to do, join PAP IB. Hahaha. Fail Ingereesh comprehension again, don't know where is 63 Market Street.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChewCheng View Post
    No denial that you admire the old fart? FUCKING PAP IB trying to divert others from knowing this?!
    Confirmed failed Ingereesh comprehension. Your PAP IB squad must be running out of nicks to use. Die die also must preserve this rotten and totally discredited ChewCheng nick. Hahaha. Thus far, no one has accused me of being a PAP IB, except dumb fuck GENUINE PAP IBs like YOU.
    Last edited by WongMengMeng; 09-04-2013 at 07:19 AM.

  5. #385
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    63 Market Street Sinkieland
    Posts
    609
    My Reputation Points: 638 / Power: 3

    Default Re: NUS law professor in CPIB probe over exchanging grades for sex

    Quote Originally Posted by ChewCheng View Post
    You are really an idiot who doesn't know how forum works! LOLOLOLOLOL!

    Who dun know that you are not the real Wong Meng Meng. How stupid can you get?
    Yes, exactly. Proves once again how STUPID and UNSCRUPULOUS PAP and their IBs like you can be.

    Knows that I am not Wong Meng Meng and yet still use his name in that silly joke to smear the real person, because he is no longer of any use to Mr. Cul-de-Sac. All Singaporeans should take note and vote accordingly.

    Hahaha.

  6. #386
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    610
    My Reputation Points: 169 / Power: 3

    Default Re: NUS Law Prof in Sex - For -Grades scandal

    *Yawn*

    This is getting boring....nothing but repeats. Fuck off!


    Quote Originally Posted by WongMengMeng View Post
    Jealousy, jealousy. Unemployed arh. ITE or Poly being replaced by FTs arh? GOOD. Hahaha. Useless JIAK LIAO BEE.

    No big deal. Just shows that you can't understand Ingereesh, civic mindedness, blah, blah - in other words you are a LOW LIFE RETARDED SINKIE. Ooi, you only respond here means you ADMIT all those things I said about you JIAK LIAO BEE and FUCKTARD in the Dedicated Flaming Thread is true lah. Hahaha. FUCKTARD lose again.

    You better cover your arsehole in Sinkieland. Since your BAD ATTITUDE causes you to be replaced by FTs, lan lan, got nothing to do, join PAP IB. Hahaha. Fail Ingereesh comprehension again, don't know where is 63 Market Street.

    Confirmed failed Ingereesh comprehension. Your PAP IB squad must be running out of nicks to use. Die die also must preserve this rotten and totally discredited ChewCheng nick. Hahaha. Thus far, no one has accused me of being a PAP IB, except dumb fuck GENUINE PAP IBs like YOU.
    WongMengMeng, Asterix, Rumpole, Gingerlyn and TanSiongThye all belongs to the same idiot. Dun get conned. How did one get from -23 to 600+ points in less than one month? Unless he is a PAP IB!

  7. #387
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    63 Market Street Sinkieland
    Posts
    609
    My Reputation Points: 638 / Power: 3

    Default Re: NUS Law Prof in Sex - For -Grades scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by ChewCheng View Post
    *Yawn*

    This is getting boring....nothing but repeats. Fuck off!
    Hahaha ...

    FUCK OFF TO YOU TOO!


  8. #388
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    116
    My Reputation Points: 1510 / Power: 5

    Default Re: NUS law professor in CPIB probe over exchanging grades for sex


    Sex-for-grades law prof "fabricated and exaggerated" some evidence says judge


    The sex-for-grades corruption trial is set to continue after the Chief District Judge said he found it hard to believe the law professor's claims that the Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau threatened him into confessing.



    NUS law professor Tey Tsun Hang. (Photo: Ernest Chua, TODAY)

    SINGAPORE – The Chief District Judge said he finds it hard to believe the law professor's claims that the Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau (CPIB) threatened him into confessing.

    In deciding whether Tey Tsun Hang's six statements to the CPIB were made voluntarily or not, judge Tan Siong Thye said he is "of the view the accused had fabricated and exaggerated some of the evidence".

    A key issue raised in the judge's 45-minute oral grounds for decision was why Tey did not complain about the CPIB officers to anyone.

    If Tey's claims that the CPIB coerced him into making statements were true, the judge asked why Tey did not lodge a police report then.

    Judge Tan said it is difficult to believe that Tey was coerced on all six occasions as he had opportunity to seek advice from his Dean from the law faculty at the National University of Singapore, as well as his fellow law professors.

    He pointed out that there is no evidence that Tey had told the Alexandra Hospital medical team of the harsh CPIB treatment, so that the doctors could have taken some form of action.

    Given that Tey was a former district judge, a former state counsel and a law professor, the judge said the accused should have known what he could have done.

    The judge added that if Tey's claims were true, one would expect him to be subjected to the same harsh treatment when he made the cautioned statement, which listed the allegations against the CPIB.

    He added that if the allegations were true, the CPIB officers would have recorded Tey's statement on 9 April 2012, when he went to the CPIB headquarters after leaving the hospital.

    Instead, the judge pointed out that Tey was told to go back as he said he was not feeling well.

    As for the alleged threats to arrest his wife, the judge said even if they were true, they were empty threats, simply because Tey's wife was overseas at that time and such arrests were not under CPIB's jurisdiction.

    The other key issue relates to Tey's claims that he was on psychoactive medication during the period when he recorded the six statements.

    Judge Tan said despite Tey being on medication, he could still recall "a tremendous amount" of detail of what took place.

    The judge said the medication did not appear to affect Tey's mind as he had claimed.

    As for Tey's claims that he was badgered, the judge said persistent questioning is part of essential interrogation and some discomfort is to be expected.

    In this case, the judge said there is no evidence there was prolonged and harsh badgering which could result in oppression.

    The judge added that Tey had three accounts of the allegations and the "shifting defence makes his case less likely to be believed".

    Now that the CPIB statements are admitted, the main corruption trial will continue.

    Tey, 41, faces allegations of corruptly obtaining gifts and sex from his former student, 23-year-old Darinne Ko, in return for lifting her grades sometime between May and July 2010.

    - CNA/ck





  9. #389
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    116
    My Reputation Points: 1510 / Power: 5

    Default Re: NUS law professor in CPIB probe over exchanging grades for sex


    Sex-for-grades trial: Confessions of law professor can be admitted as evidence


    Published on Apr 09, 2013



    Chief District Judge Tan Siong Thye on Tuesday morning decided that the six statements that law professor Tey Tsun Hang (above) made to Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau (CPIB) officers will be admitted as evidence. -- TNP FILE PHOTO: ARIFFIN JAMAR

    By Bryna Singh And Walter Sim

    All six statements, which law professor Tey Tsun Hang made to Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau (CPIB) officers during questioning last year, will be admitted as evidence in his sex-for-grades corruption trial.

    Chief District Judge Tan Siong Thye on Tuesday, decided after the trial within a trial, that he was "unable to believe" Tey's allegations that the statements made in April and May 2012 were done involuntarily.

    He said the CPIB officers were "truthful witnesses" but Tey, on the other hand, had "exaggerated and fabricated" some of the details on the day of his arrest, which may have affected his psychiatric diagnosis of altered mental status.

    The judge said he also found Tey's several voluntary visits to the CPIB "puzzling", especially on occasions when he claimed to be unwell and could have rested at home.

    Get the full story from The Straits Times.




  10. #390
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    554
    My Reputation Points: 224 / Power: 3

    Default Re: NUS law professor in CPIB probe over exchanging grades for sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Asterix View Post
    Trials before Kangaroo courts
    All have pre-ordained verdicts
    For this trial indeed this ruling does not bode well
    Even if a rubber stamp guilty ruling is made
    The sentence would most likely not be hell
    For the most important thing about this charade
    Is to send a message to the Ministerial calibre bystanders
    Don't touch Opposition politics or you will be FIXED


    After some weeks in the slammer
    Tey will be woken from his slumber
    To be released into a brave new world
    Of true academic freedom in England
    Universities, private practice, the whole world
    Knows such conviction will not stand
    In any other country whose citizens are not retarded
    A fool this Tey is to have stayed this long in Sinkieland



    I dont know about fixing malaysian PRs but i think there are bigger fishes to fry especially when there is absolutely no transparency over the AIM matter.
    ================================================== =======

    everybody recognises idiocy when they see it.

    The idiots are the ones who don't know it themselves......

  11. #391
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Province of Gaul, Roman Empire
    Posts
    2,021
    My Reputation Points: 1649 / Power: 5

    Default Re: NUS law professor in CPIB probe over exchanging grades for sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus888 View Post
    I dont know about fixing malaysian PRs but i think there are bigger fishes to fry especially when there is absolutely no transparency over the AIM matter.
    Bigger fry the AIM matter is
    FIXED too it will be
    In the reverse is what I meant
    A panel filled with cronies
    Wayang fairness will they make
    A genuine mistake or other excuse is made
    No one at fault no action needs be take

    Malaysian PR, I hear you say
    This has been harped upon by ST
    Sinkies have lots of anger cos of FT
    PAPzis wagging Sinkies' tails again
    Sinkies' base instincts rear their head
    PAPzis used them as has always been

    Pointing KANGAROO is the key
    Does not matter wolf caller is PR or SG
    Sinkie profs too have wrote such things
    This ordained verdict is for them to think
    Last edited by Asterix; 10-04-2013 at 04:36 AM.

  12. #392
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,572
    My Reputation Points: 443 / Power: 3

    Default Re: NUS law professor in CPIB probe over exchanging grades for sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus888 View Post
    I dont know about fixing malaysian PRs but i think there are bigger fishes to fry especially when there is absolutely no transparency over the AIM matter.
    U really think they will tell u the truth about AIM??? All this while they have been cooking overtime to come up with some cock and bull story.

  13. #393
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,364
    My Reputation Points: 3106 / Power: 11

    Default Re: NUS law professor in CPIB probe over exchanging grades for sex

    Court's decision, after a trial within a trial, allows actual trial to proceed

    ALL six statements that law professor Tey Tsun Hang had given to anti-graft officers will be admitted as evidence in his sex- for-grades corruption trial, ruled Chief District Judge Tan Siong Thye yesterday.

    The decision, delivered after a 10-day trial within a trial to determine the voluntariness of Tey's confessions to the Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau (CPIB), paved the way for the actual trial to continue.

    It resumed yesterday, starting with a close scrutiny of the 41-year-old's first statement, which was recorded on April 5 last year by CPIB chief special investigator Bay Chun How.

    Several key elements relating to the six corruption charges Tey faces were revealed during his cross-examination of Mr Bay. This included a confession that he had awarded former student Darinne Ko "favourable grades because she had sex with me".

    But Tey, who is conducting his own defence, tried to poke holes in the statement, which he claimed was "riddled with gaps and falsity". He pointed out what he alleged to be contradictions, factual mistakes and even grammatical errors, all of which showed that the statement was "mischievous, tendentious, inaccurate, biased". For instance, he questioned how it was possible that he initially could not recall Ms Ko's equity and trust paper grade, but later could, within the same statement.

    He also tried to show that there was "absolutely no corrupt element" in his relationship with Ms Ko as they had a "mutually loving, romantic relationship".

    Mr Bay, however, disagreed and said he had been "unable" to draw any confirmation from Tey that he had a liking for Ms Ko during questioning at that time.

    Tey also denied awarding Ms Ko "favourable grades" in exchange for sex, and claimed the CPIB knew that to be true.

    Mr Bay's reply was that there was indeed "no evidence to say that the grades you gave Darinne were better off or worse off than what she deserves".

    Tey faces six counts of corruptly obtaining gifts and sex from Ms Ko in exchange for awarding her better grades.

    But it was revealed in the statement that Tey had also reimbursed Ms Ko for other items she had initially bought him, such as a limited-edition Jorg Gray watch valued between $500 and $750. The watch, however, is not related to his corruption charges.

    Earlier, Chief District Judge Tan, in explaining his decision to admit Tey's six statements as evidence, said he was "unable to believe" that Tey had made them in April and May last year involuntarily. "Given the accused's extensive legal training and background, it is difficult to believe that he was really coerced."

    The CPIB officers, added the judge, were "truthful witnesses" but Tey, on the other hand, had "exaggerated and fabricated" some of the details of the day he was arrested.

    The judge said he found Tey's several voluntary visits to the CPIB "puzzling", especially on occasions when he claimed to be unwell and could have rested at home. He also said that if Tey had found CPIB officers' acts so "heinous", he could have reported these but no such reports or complaints were made.

    And referring to Tey's allegations that he had been "badgered" by CPIB officers, the judge added that there was "no suggestion that the badgering was of such severity to sap" Tey's will. "One must expect a certain degree of persistent questioning in the course of an investigation."

    The trial continues today with Mr Bay on the stand.

    [email protected]

    [email protected]
    ================================================== ================

    Background Story

    Tey's confessions to the CPIB

    THESE exchanges were revealed in the first of six statements that were admitted as evidence yesterday.

    • CPIB: Did you have sex with Darinne (Ko, his student) on the sofa in your office... on the 24 July 2010?
    • Tey: Yes I did. I was stupid and I am very remorseful.
    • CPIB: On 20 Aug 2010, did Darinne call you to inform you that she was pregnant? What was the conversation about?
    • Tey: I cannot recall this conversation but I know I was informed of this by her. I felt guilty.
    • CPIB: Did you give (Darinne Ko) the favourable grades because she had had sex with you?
    • Tey: Yes. I gave her favourable grades because she had sex with me.
    A boyfriend should make his girlfriend's pussy wet, not her eyes. A girlfriend should make her boyfriend's cock hard, not his life .

  14. #394
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,480
    My Reputation Points: 1336 / Power: 7

    Default Re: NUS law professor in CPIB probe over exchanging grades for sex

    The prosecutor shouted : Let me tell you, you are no exception to the rules !

  15. #395
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,480
    My Reputation Points: 1336 / Power: 7

    Default Re: NUS law professor in CPIB probe over exchanging grades for sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Equalisation View Post
    The prosecutor shouted : Let me tell you, you are no exception to the rules !
    Professor retorted : Listen to the music and let your body flow !

  16. #396
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,880
    My Reputation Points: 812 / Power: 8

    Default Re: NUS law professor in CPIB probe over exchanging grades for sex

    Quote Originally Posted by BuiKia View Post
    • CPIB: Did you have sex with Darinne (Ko, his student) on the sofa in your office... on the 24 July 2010?
    • Tey: Yes I did. I was stupid and I am very remorseful.
    • CPIB: On 20 Aug 2010, did Darinne call you to inform you that she was pregnant? What was the conversation about?
    • Tey: I cannot recall this conversation but I know I was informed of this by her. I felt guilty.
    • CPIB: Did you give (Darinne Ko) the favourable grades because she had had sex with you?
    • Tey: Yes. I gave her favourable grades because she had sex with me.
    You don't expect such highly educated prof and a law under graduate to commit such a silly mistake in not practicing birth control.

    Is the intercourse done on the spur of the moment?

  17. #397
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,350
    My Reputation Points: 505 / Power: 7

    Default Re: NUS law professor in CPIB probe over exchanging grades for sex

    Cecilia Sue and Mr Gay were allowed to go free and her statements to CPIB were allowed to be withdrawn but this lawyer cannot. The reason given by the judge is already obvious what the outcome will be. I already said that Tey is the main target of the PAPzis. The two useless and grossly overpaid civil serpents were a diversion.

  18. #398
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Province of Gaul, Roman Empire
    Posts
    2,021
    My Reputation Points: 1649 / Power: 5

    Default Re: NUS law professor in CPIB probe over exchanging grades for sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Glaringly View Post
    You don't expect such highly educated prof and a law under graduate to commit such a silly mistake in not practicing birth control.

    Is the intercourse done on the spur of the moment?
    Boys and girls help Prof writes book,
    Balding men less impetuous, Damsel gets hooked,
    Alone in Prof’s room in Sinkland’s sultry heat,
    Prof and Damsel dance to the Bunga beat,
    Spur of the moment it is,
    Sperm meets egg a foetus it is,
    No bargain was made,
    So corruption it ain’t.
    Last edited by Asterix; 10-04-2013 at 05:11 AM.

  19. #399
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,542
    My Reputation Points: 2391 / Power: 8

    Default Re: NUS law professor in CPIB probe over exchanging grades for sex

    they cant have a streak of losing cases can they?

  20. #400
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Timbuktu
    Posts
    23,713
    My Reputation Points: 2358 / Power: 13

    Default Re: NUS law professor in CPIB probe over exchanging grades for sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Equalisation View Post
    Professor retorted : Listen to the music and let your body flow !
    Judge to Prosecution & professor : Get Up & BOOGIE!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. DPM explains CPIB probe
    By BalanceR in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 15-02-2012, 02:32 AM
  2. Don't be quick to judge CPIB probe? How about telling that to PAP?
    By Confuseous in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 26-01-2012, 08:52 AM
  3. Singapore Sports Council and others under probe by CPIB
    By ††††† in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-01-2011, 05:56 AM
  4. CPIB Should Go And Check ERA
    By ahleebabasingaporethief in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 12:51 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •