• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan Kin Lian and disgraced lawyer Leonard Loo

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is very naughty of you, short of calling me a liar. GMS only endorsed TKL and was invited as a speaker for his rally which also featured Ivy Singh-Lim and Leong Sze Hian etc.

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/sing...uggestions-within-constitution-070349818.html
He told Yahoo! Singapore he is now forming his core campaigning team. National Solidarity Party chief Goh Meng Seng has confirmed his intention to help Tan in the campaign.

By Alicia Wong | SingaporeScene – Wed, Jun 8, 2011

hawker

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is very naughty of you, short of calling me a liar. GMS only endorsed TKL and was invited as a speaker for his rally which also featured Ivy Singh-Lim and Leong Sze Hian etc.

All these can be found on the net. I wrote none of these.