• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not blue pill.. but laughter's best medicine

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
8YCLS3GRErrbKzjhBH_9AvDFy0TG4BnHFEpmL0YR96PT6M5UZIr_eD-cNJqYcr6SVuoQ0wnazRx7dGR_Tdeobp8kysQaZxWuZ0dYkjOblkwVG1u4OLI2nUAhupKsdwysbkBYCMaAP_1PLkXYBfoNy1FZ=s0-d-e1-ft

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
4 Surgeons

"Four surgeons are discussing who were the best patients to operate on.
The first surgeon says, 'I like to see Accountants on my operating table because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered.'

The second responds, 'Yeah, but you should try Electricians! Everything inside them is colour-coded.'
The third surgeon says, 'No, I really think Librarians are the best; everything inside them is in alphabetical order.'

But the fourth surgeon shut them all up when he observed, 'You're all wrong. Malaysian politicians are the easiest to operate on. There's no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains, and no spine, and there are only two moving parts - the mouth and the asshole - and they are interchangeable".

bloodycock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wife buys a new phone and decides to surprise her husband who is sitting in the living room. She goes to the kitchen, calls her husband from the new number: "Hello darling!"

The husband responds in a low tone: "Let me call you back later honey, the dumb lady is in the kitchen.”

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My wife was stopped for excessive speeding yesterday!
She thought she could talk her
way out of a ticket until the officer looked
at our dog in the back seat..

SCROLL DOWN

This one is destined to become a classic!

Send it to a friend who needs a smile.

[I especially liked the claw marks!]

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Real war story, replay from LOS thread :biggrin:

Got this type of boo-hoo?! :p:biggrin:

Bangkok marathon error makes runners go the extra few miles

Agence France-Presse November 17, 2015 2:57 pm

Organisers of a Bangkok run have apologised after they miscalculated the distance of a half-marathon, forcing runners to cover several extra kilometres (miles) though the sweltering city.

Participants wearing pedometres realised they had covered 27.6 kilometres (17 miles) instead of the standard 21.1 kilometres in Sunday’s early morning race.

"Our staff mistakenly marked a U-turn onto the course which added around six kilometres to the route," said Songkram Kraisonthi of co-organisers the National Jogging Association of Thailand (NJAT) and Amazing Field.

"We admit our mistake and have apologised. Our staff worked hard but they were confused," he said.

By way of compensation, runners will receive a special finisher shirt in recognition of the extra distance travelled, he added.

But offer was not enough to dampen anger among runners who pilloried the organisers on NJAT’s officialFacebook page.

"Will I recover from my leg ache when I wear the shirt you are sending?" said Thai
Facebook user Poonwanat Peem.

While another runner called Montri described the event as an "embarrassment to the country".

On its website, the Standard Chartered Bangkok Marathon is billed as a "world standard" race, where runners "will forget about the tiredness" as they snake through the city’s historic heart.

"The incident should not have happened... and we will take this mistake as a lesson for the future," NJAT said in its official apology.