• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not blue pill.. but laughter's best medicine

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
why would anyone like to have an Indian family as neighbour to other FTs?

In case of black out at night, follow the 2 white Ah Neh eyes and their white teeth out to safety. If you hear Ah Nehs say 'ouch' means he knocked on something.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spreading more goodwill by ah nehs and chinks, sinkie style :p

An Indian, a China man  and a S'porean  are in a bar one night having a beer. 

The Indian finishes his beer and suddenly throws his glass in the air, pulls out a gun and shoots the glass to pieces. 

He brags, "In India our glasses are so cheap that we don't need to drink from the
same one twice."

The China man is obviously impressed. When he finished his beer, he throws his glass
into the air, pulls out his gun and shoots the glass to pieces. 

He says, "In China we have so much sand to make the glasses that we don't need to
drink out of the same glass twice either."

The S'porean, cool as a cucumber, finishes his drink, throws his glass into the air, pulls out his gun and shoots the Indian & the China man .

He says "Kan nee na''

In Singapore we have so many Indians and China man that we don't need to drink with the same ones twice!"

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I was working as a system administrator, every week we have to attend a Change Control Board (CCB) meeting. One day my boss disturbed me while i was busy, I told her..ccb I'm busy with ccb meeting , she said ok. :biggrin:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The day that Albert Einstein feared most may have finally arrived..

Day at beach

Footy check

All too familiar makan time too

On a hot date too

At museum too

Enjoying sights too

Day has arrived... It's here

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A small boy asks his Dad, "Daddy, what is politics?" Dad says, "Well son, let me try to explain it this way: I'm the breadwinner of the family, so let's call me Capitalism. Your mom, she's the administrator of the money, so we'll call her the Government. We're here to take care of your needs, so we'll call you the People. The nanny, we'll consider her the Working Class. And your baby brother, we'll call him the Future. Now, think about that and see if that makes sense." So the little boy goes off to bed thinking about what Dad has said. Later that night, he hears his baby brother crying, so he gets up to check on him. He finds that the baby has severely soiled his diaper. The little boy goes to his parents' room and finds his mother sound asleep. Not wanting to wake her, he goes to the nanny's room. Finding the door locked, he peeks in the keyhole and sees his father having sex with the nanny. He gives up and goes back to bed. The next morning, the little boy says to his father, "Dad, I think I understand the concept of politics now." The father says, "Good, son, tell me in your own words what you think politics is all about." The little boy replies, "Well, while Capitalism is screwing the Working Class, the Government is sound asleep, the People are being ignored and the Future is in Deep Shit.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A .. "Good, son, tell me in your own words what you think politics is all about." The little boy replies, "Well, while Capitalism is screwing the Working Class, the Government is sound asleep, the People are being ignored and the Future is in Deep Shit.
Oldie but goodie. Still holds true, very relevant :p

hornylee

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How Experts Ask for a Raise

The German maid asked for a pay increase.

The wife became very angry about this and decided to talk to her about the this raise.

She asked, “Now Inge, why do you think you should get a pay increase?"

”Inge: “Well, Madam, there are tree reasons why I wunt the increaze. The 1st is that I do iron better than you."

Wife: “Who said you iron better than me?”

Inge: “Your husband he say so.”

Wife: “Oh yeah?”

Inge: “The second reason eez that I am a better cook than you.”

Wife: “that's a lie, who said you were a better cook than me?”

Inge: “Your hozban he did.”

Wife increasingly agitated: “Oh he did, did he?”

Inge: “The third reason is that I am better at sex than you in the bed.”

Wife, really boiling now and through gritted teeth asks, “And did my husband say that as well?”

Inge: “No Madam… The gardener did.”

(moment of silence....)

"So, how much do you want?”

hornylee

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A man is watching a game of golf on TV, but he keeps switching channels to a movie featuring a lusty couple having raucous sex.
"I don't know whether to watch the couple or the golf game," he says to his wife.

"For Heaven's sake, watch the couple," his wife says. "You already know how to play golf!"