• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not blue pill.. but laughter's best medicine

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Topical?
3Rz3Qvg.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nice, enticing bar? :p

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• cafe sign.jpg
    cafe sign.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 1,128
  • cold beer.jpg
    cold beer.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 1,139

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But bar's closed or open? :biggrin:
attachment.php

Careful, may not be what it seems :p
attachment.php

Attachments

• closed.jpg
    closed.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 1,152
  • gay.jpg
    gay.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 1,134

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
New meaning to BYO :p

attachment.php

Mcdonalds

attachment.php

Attachments

• fine print.jpg
    fine print.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 1,171
  • Mcdonalds.jpg
    Mcdonalds.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 1,170

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Polish divorce?

Divorce
1f494
1f494
Hilarious. Miscommunication can cause 3rd world war
1f62c

A Polish man moved to the USA and married an American lady. Although his English wasn't perfect but still they got along very well.

One day he rushed to the solicitor's and asked him if he could arrange a divorce for him. The solicitor said that getting a divorce would depend on circumstances and asked him the following questions:

Have u any grounds?

"Yes, an acre and a half and a nice little home"
1f60a

No, i mean what is the foundation of this case
1f633

"Its made of concrete"
1f60a

I don't think u understand. Does either of u have a real grudge ??
1f614

"No, we have a car-park and not need one"
1f60a

I mean what are ur relations like ??
1f623

"All my relations are in Poland"
1f612

Is there any infidelity in ur marriage
1f628

"We have hi-fidelity stereo and a good DVD player.."

Does ur wife beat u up
1f628

"No I'm always up before her"
1f61d

Is ur wife a nagger ???
1f631

"No !!! She's white!"
1f61e

Why do u want this divorce
1f631

"She's going to kill me.."

What makes u think that ???

"I got proof"

What kind of proof ??

"She going to poison me....
She bought a bottle at drug store and put on shelf in bathroom.
I can read English well and its label says:

POLISH REMOVER !!!! "

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Life after death?
attachment.php

Listen to wifey?
attachment.php

Attachments

• life after.jpg
    life after.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 1,038
  • listen to wife.jpg
    listen to wife.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 1,031

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Making out...

One day a young man and woman were in their bedroom making love. All of a sudden a bumble bee entered the bedroom window.

As the young lady parted her legs the bee entered her vagina. The woman started screaming "Oh my god, help me, there's a bee in my vagina!" The husband immediately took her to the local doctor and explained the situation.

The doctor thought for a moment and said "Hmm, tricky situation. But I have a solution to the problem if young sir would permit." The husband being very concerned agreed that the doctor could use whatever method to get the bee out of his wife's vagina.

The doctor said "OK, what I'm gonna do is rub some honey over the top of my penis and insert it into your wife's vagina. When I feel the bee getting closer to the tip of my penis I shall withdraw it and the bee should hopefully follow my penis out of your wife's vagina. The husband nodded and gave his approval. The young lady said "Yes, Yes, whatever, just get on with it."

So the doctor, after covering the tip of his penis with honey, inserted it into the young lady's vagina. After a few gentle strokes, the doctor said, "I don't think the bee has noticed the honey yet. Perhaps I should go a bit deeper." So the doctor went deeper and deeper.

After a while the doctor began shafting the young lady very hard indeed. The young lady began to quiver with excitement.
She began to moan and groan aloud.

The doctor, concentrating very hard, looked like he was enjoying himself, he then put his hands on the young lady's breasts and started making loud noises.

The husband at this point suddenly became very annoyed and shouted, "Now wait a minute! What the Hell do you think you're doing?" The doctor, still concentrating, replied, "Change of plan. I'm gonna drown the bastard"

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3 Daughters Wedding Honeymoon

There were three daughters and they all wanted to get married but they couldn't afford it and neither could there parents. So the parents said "We will give you all a joint wedding and then you will all be able to get married".

So they got married and all three daughters then said "I want a honeymoon but we cant afford it". The parents couldn't afford it either so they deiced they would have the honeymoon at their parents house.

So on there honeymoon night their mother woke up and deiced to go downstairs and get a drink. On the way down she heard the first daughter screaming but she juts ignored it. When she reached the second daughters bedroom she could hear laughing and just ignored it. When she reached the third daughters room she could hear nothing and decided 2 ignore it.

The next morning at the breakfast table she said to the first daughter "Why were you screaming?". And the daughter replied "Well mother you told me 2 scream when something hurt."

Then the mother said to the second daughter "Why were you laughing last night?" and the daughter replied "Mother you told me to laugh when something tickled".

Then the mother said to the last daughter "Why didn't I hear anything coming from your room last night?" and the daughter replied "Well mother you told me never to talk with my mouth full".

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Need a reason to vote for Trump?

Here's a real good one.

This woman could be our First Lady...

It would sure be a change from....
or imagine looking at this for 4 years ....

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wife's vibrator

A businessman was about to go on a long business trip, and was worried that his wife would cheat on him while he was gone. So to prevent this, he visited the local sex shop in order to buy his wife a vibrator to keep her occupied in his absence.

After examining the products, he hadn't found an appropriately amazing vibrator and asked the store clerk for help. The store clerk recommended the "Voodoo D**k." "How does it work?" asked the businessman.

The clerk unwrapped the Voodoo D**k from its ceremonial tiki box and said to it, "Voodoo D**k that door." The vibrator flew out of the box and attacked the door with such vigor that the door split in half. "Fantastic," said the man. "I'll take it!"

He instructed his wife on how to use the Voodoo D**k and left on his business trip. Soon, his wife decided to try it out and said the magic words: "Voodoo D**k my p***y." The Voodoo D**k flew out of the box and gave her orgasm after orgasm.

But soon it became too much, and she couldn't figure out how to make it stop. So she got into her car and began driving to the hospital, swerving so much that she got pulled over by the police.

The policeman asked her why she was driving so recklessly and she explained to him that she had a Voodoo D**k inside her that wouldn't leave her alone. The policeman looked at her skeptically and said, "Voodoo D**k, my ass."

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Instructed by boss

Hung Chow calls in to work and says, "Hey, boss I not come work today, I really sick. I got headache, stomach ache and my legs hurt. I not come work."

The boss says, "You know Hung Chow, I really need you today. When I feel like this I go to my wife and tell her give me sex. Makes everything better and I can go to work. You try."

Two hours later Hung Chow calls again: "Boss, I do what you say and I feel great. I be at work soon. You got nice house."

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This contributed by another forumer. Where's the rest of mad (oops, I meant funny) crew? :biggrin:
It took 50 yrs. but I found her
Remember the words from the song ,
Where have all the flowers gone?...
Long time passing ---

Have you ever wondered what happened

To all those really cute and crazy,
Good-looking, Barefoot, young hippie chicks
Who didn't wear bras, smoked weed,
Got tattooed,

And had sex with every guy they met
During that great Age of Aquarius back
In the 60's? Well, wonder no more!

I found her !!!

Last edited:

hornylee

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
An Italian MaMa

Mrs. Ravioli comes to visit her son Anthony for dinner.

He lives with a female roommate, Maria.

During the course of the meal, his mother couldn't help but notice how pretty Anthony's roommate is.

Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between Anthony and his roommate than met the eye.

Reading his mom's thoughts, Anthony volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, Maria and I are just roommates.''

About a week later, Maria came to Anthony saying, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the silver sugar bowl.

You don't suppose she took it, do you?"

"Well, I doubt it, but I'll email her, just to be sure."

So he sat down and wrote an email:

Dear MaMa,

I'm not saying that you "did" take the sugar bowl from my house ; I'm not saying that you "did not" take it.

But the fact remains that it has been missing ever since you were here for dinner.

Your Loving Son

Anthony

Several days later, Anthony received a response email from his MaMa which read:

Dear son,

I'm not saying that you "do" sleep with Maria, and I'm not saying that you "do not" sleep with her.

But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her OWN bed, she would have found the sugar bowl by now.

Your Loving MaMa

Moral:
Never Bulla Shita you MaMa.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
STUDENT WHO OBTAINED 0% ON AN EXAM

(I would have given him 100%! Each answer is
absolutely grammatically correct, and funny too. The
teacher had no sense of humor. :smile:

Q1..
In which battle did Napoleon die?

* his last battle

Q2..
Where was the Declaration of Independence signed?

* at the bottom of the page

Q3..
River Ravi flows in which state?

* liquid

Q4..
What is the main reason for divorce?
* marriage

Q5..
What is the main reason for failure?

* exams

Q6..
What can you never eat for breakfast?

* Lunch & dinner

Q7..
What looks like half an apple?

* The other half

Q8..
If you throw a red stone into the blue sea what will it become?

* Wet

Q9..
How can a man go eight days without sleeping?

* No problem, he sleeps at night.

Q10.
How can you lift an elephant with one hand?

* You will never find an elephant that has one
hand.

Q11.
If you had three apples and four oranges in one hand
and four apples and three oranges in other hand, what
would you have?

* Very large hands

Q12.
If it took eight men ten hours to build a wall, how
long would it take four men to buildit?

* No time at all, the wall is already built.

Q13.
How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor
without cracking it?
Anyway you want, concrete floors are very hard to
crack.