The difference between 18 & 81 years olds.
● 18-year-olds fall in love, 81-year-olds fall in the bathtub.
● 18-year-olds drive on the wrong side of the law, 81-year-olds drive on the wrong side of the road.
● 18-year-olds have fragile hearts, 81-year-olds have fragile bones.
● 18-year-olds care about their school record, 81-year-olds care about their medical record.
● 18-year-olds don’t know anything yet, 81-year-olds don’t remember anything anymore.
● 18-year-olds are trying to find themselves, 81-year-olds have people trying to find them.
CIA intelligence vs Trump
It's in YOUR mind
Latest O level scores
Fate of Obamacare
Trump's showcase ring?
Putin's venus flytrap and MI-6 watch
Best-selling book in the Geylang area.
A little Boy wanted 500 ringgit so he prayed for weeks, but nothing happened.
Finally he decided to write a letter to God requesting for the 500 ringgit. When the post office staff received the letter addressed to God, they decided to forward the letter to the Prime Minister's Office.
The PM was so amused, so he instructed his secretary to send the little boy 100 ringgit as he thought 500 ringgit would be a lot of money for him.
The little boy was delighted with 100 ringgit he received and decided to write a thank you note to God.
Again the post office sent the letter to the PM Office.
PM reads the letter, which says:
'Dear God, Thank you very much for sending the money. However, I noticed that you sent it through the Prime Minister's Office and it appears that the corrupt PM pocketed the 400 ringgit....
There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)