• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not blue pill.. but laughter's best medicine

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Presently, I'm trying to make friends outside of Facebook while
applying the same principles.

Therefore every day, I go down the street and tell the passers-by what
I've eaten, how I feel, what I did the evening before and what I'll do
tomorrow. I give them pictures of my family, my dog and me gardening
and spending time in my pool. I also listen to their conversations and
I tell them I love them.

And it works. I already have 3 persons following me... : 2 police officers
--------------- and a psychiatrist.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1)What do men talk when they get together. Ans: talk cock.

2)What girls talk when they get together. Ans: "can't"(cunt)

3)what do gay talk when the get together. Ans: "Us" (arse)

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GE2015 Half Time Show: Comparing political parties to football clubs.

PAP - Manchester United
The most successful club in the land. Other than their own fans, everyone else hates them. Has been on the decline in recent times, especially with the departure of the Old Master. Criticised for overspending on youth... olympic games.

WP - Manchester City
The rising force in football. Emerged from the shadow of United to assemble a powerful team. Has delivered several shock defeats to United recently, like the 6-1 demolition at Aljunied. Dogged by financial fair play issues though.

SPP - Liverpool
Used to be THE club but is now a fading force. Has a huge gap to fill with the departure of their talismanic captain. Supporters like to reminisce about That Night in ... Potong Pasir.

SDP - Chelsea
Led by the special one, who is never far away from controversy. Seems to have mended fences with doctors, even fielding one as a candidate. Has been accused of having dubious sources of funding

Alfrescian
Loyal
GEPA2015.jpg

GEWP2015.jpg