• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not blue pill.. but laughter's best medicine

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Run, good of you to drop by again -after MIA so long (so did the usual culprits)
Where you run to? :p

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Run, good of you to drop by again -after MIA so long (so did the usual culprits)
Where you run to? :p

Brother yang, that post was my way of saying hi to you
RUN run road and went into hiding :smile:

I have been reading SBF, including this thread, while I was away.
Hope all are well and please take care!

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Real pic story from Cannes :p

Annalise Basso, George MacKay, Shree Crooks, Matt Ross, Charlie Shotwell and Viggo Mortensen
give the finger as they arrive for the screening of the film "Captain Fantastic" at the 69th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes, southern
France.
PHOTO BY AFP

6708A57CD4E44E898F57DA53C8250F3F.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Important (business strategy?) meeting, pls do not disturb. :p

attachment.php

Attachments

• meeting.jpg
    meeting.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 2,192

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mom & 3 Newly Married Daughters

A mother was lucky enough to see her 3 daughters get married around the same time, so she called them after the weddings and told them to text her their experiences with their husbands and to be discreet, to text in code.

After a week, the 1st daughter texted:

"NESCAFE"

The mother checked the packaging for Nescafe and smiled when she read: "Fantastic till the last drop".

The next week, the 2nd daughter texted:

“MARLBORO"

The mother went to her husband's pack of MARLBORO cigarettes and smiled broadly when she read "Extra long, king size".

Another week passed, the 3rd daughter texted:

"SIA SIN-KL"

The mother then called the SIA helpdesk to enquire about their SIN-KL flights and they replied:

"Madam, it's 4 times daily; 7 days a week; both ways; and the duration is 45 mins".

The mother fainted.
cleardot.gif

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Irish Joke of the year. ..

A doctor in Dublin wanted to get off work & go fishing so he approached his assistant. Murphy I am going hunting tomorrow & don't want to close the clinic. I want you to take care of the clinic & take care of al my patients "yes sir" replied Murphy.

The doctor goes fishing & returns the following day and asks: " So Murphy, how was your day? "

Murphy told him he took care of three patients. "The first one had a headache so I gave him Paracetamol". "Bravo Murphy lad, and the second one?" ask the doctor.

The second one had indigestion and I gave him Gavison, so I did sir" says Murphy.
Bravo, bravo! You're good at this and what about the third one?" ask the doctor.

"Sir, I was sitting here and suddenly the door flies open and a young gorgeous woman burst in so she does. Like bolt outta the blues she tears off her clothes,
taking off everything including her bra and her panty and lies down on the table, spreading her legs and shouts:

"HELP ME for the love of St Patrick! For five years I have not seen any man!"

"Tunderin' lad Murphy, what did you do? " ask the doct.

"I put drops in her eyes"