• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If President Tony Tan doesn't ask, then who else can find out or knows the truth?

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much REALLY is there in the country's piggy bank?

Anything left after lending money to the IMF and owing so much (just google Singapore's national debt)?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How much REALLY is there in the country's piggy bank?

Anything left after lending money to the IMF and owing so much (just google Singapore's national debt)?
NOTHING left. Good luck to those waiting to collect CPF, the greatest Ponzi scheme ever.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NOTHING left. Good luck to those waiting to collect CPF, the greatest Ponzi scheme ever.

There will be some left, the white mice & rats have raided the grain silos, and got away with most of it, when we retire, we will see only one "grain", the minimum sum will be MAXIMUM TIME for them. Your money is long time to come!.

The money we see on paper or on-line are "IOU's", especially the medisave accounts, even our retirement accounts.

I just wonder, does the SINgapore government have a dollar to dollar backing for all our CPF money??, that is, they guarantee that any given point in time, I want all my money, it is GUARANTEED that whatever that is the total balance, I can withdraw it??

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just wonder, does the SINgapore government have a dollar to dollar backing for all our CPF money??, that is, they guarantee that any given point in time, I want all my money, it is GUARANTEED that whatever that is the total balance, I can withdraw it??
Likely no. Otherwise, no need to go through so much wayang to install a fake KFC Phony Tan president.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ask? He's not supposed to. That's why he became President.

The pappies didn't want to repeat the same mistake twice by having an inquisitive guy like Ong Teng Cheong as President. :wink:

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ask? He's not supposed to. That's why he became President.

The pappies didn't want to repeat the same mistake twice by having an inquisitive guy like Ong Teng Cheong as President. :wink:

Here is the reason why he's not supposed to ask.