• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My gf agrees to let me fuck her deep deep

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In essence they are the same, but women like to come up with these distinctions
Yet another euphemism. Unless you got a plankton, they get fulfillment with vigor and full blooded passion.
Else, you are perceived to come short :p

Knife cuts both ways :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I always like ginger姐姐, she reflect girl who dare to speak especially using vulgarities to make a point, it's shows this person don't hide her feelings. I respect not because she fuck PAP I respect simply because she can and dare to fuck anyone. This makes her hot also. Please continue to fuck more, you go girl.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Wong was sentenced on Monday to five years’ jail after being convicted of committing five sexual offences, including having sex with a 15 year old girl he befriended at a church."

he must have cooked up a lame excuse that God wanted them to sleep together. :rolleyes:

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck = fast and furious, with dirty talking and creative permutations of sex positions.

In essence they are the same, but women like to come up with these distinctions. For example, if they have a drunken hookup with a co-worker, it's not serious and not 'official', so that does not count as a 'relationship'. :rolleyes:

Bondage?

KanTouKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not sure, but they will insist on 'saving themselves for marriage' and refuse premarital sex with their husband-to-be. :wink:

Exactly, these gals will always claim that they are still virgins even thought they had 'lost' it long time ago.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I always like ginger姐姐, she reflect girl who dare to speak especially using vulgarities to make a point, it's shows this person don't hide her feelings. I respect not because she fuck PAP I respect simply because she can and dare to fuck anyone. This makes her hot also. Please continue to fuck more, you go girl.

HeShe is a smelly vagina gaylord.. With a dick.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Make love = slow and gentle, with cuddling.

Fuck = fast and furious, with dirty talking and creative permutations of sex positions.

In essence they are the same, but women like to come up with these distinctions. For example, if they have a drunken hookup with a co-worker, it's not serious and not 'official', so that does not count as a 'relationship'. :rolleyes:

Women are nonsensically stupid, aren't they?