• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

For the regular chatters at the old sammyboy delphi forum

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For those of you whom were regulars at the old forum's chat are you here?

For myself since the old forum has closed down i hardly ever visit it. I either go to this forum or the numerous other delphi forum clones.

As sam will only put in the chat function in the near future, it seems like we have the old forum's chat room to chat. Yet since it is a dead forum some of you might forget to visit the old forum for a chat.

So if say there's a chat session going on bump this thread so that the old regualrs and newbies can visit for a chat.

Lumpar, rainnix, lpplking and co if your here and reading this just bump this thread.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
As sam will only put in the chat function in the near future, it seems like we have the old forum's chat room to chat. Yet since it is a dead forum some of you might forget to visit the old forum for a chat.

I'll install sigmachat asap.

rainnix

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since old fart sam leong is so slow in installing chat function, I will still host the chatroom back in his old forum from time to time.